Game Thread | Montreal vs. Islanders | 02/24/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they'll get more than 7,000 at the game.It usually makes for a boring game in an empty area.

actually as of late they ahve been getting more people to attend the games might be the free hot dogs

is there ANYONE at that game? The arena sounds empty.

There's never anyone at Islanders home games. Something like 8000 is average there.

(it's actually 12,223 but 8K sounds better I guess)

It always is. There are probably more Higgy and Komi fans there than Isles fans, LOL.

I see someone named J. TAMBELLINI scored on us.. who in the bluest of blue heck is that?? It seems like the no-names always score on us.

Must be a lot of Habs fans there to cheer on Higgy and Komi.

Their families are probably the only one's in attendance!

:rolleyes:

Very funny from a team that is barely hanging on to their playoff hopes and are getting their butts kicked today. Have fun posting this nonsense to make yourselves feel better. In the meantime I am going to go watch Montreal's playoff hopes go down the drain.

NA NA NA NA .... NA NA NA NA .... Hey Hey Hey ... GOOOODBYYYYEEEE!

:clap:

You get offended because people comment on the lack of attendance at the games? its not like they were dissing your team or a player on your team...

Speaking of playoffs...the islanders wouldn't know much about them anyways so its rather funny that an isles fan would comment about the playoffs...

Starting a comeback and they decide to run the goalie? Classy. Not expecting much from the D either. Souray would rather mail this game in so he's healthy for a western contender.

I'm sorry. Did you miss Souray mailing one into the top corner? 'cause Dipietro certainly did.

At times, I wonder if Dr. Phil should show up in the Canadiens dressing room and proceed to kick some ass, mustache and all.

If there's one guy I want in that dressing room to motivate these guys.. it has to be Jack Bauer..

:unsure: :unsure: :ninja: :unsure:

Maybe Wang should sign Bergeron to a $65 million contract for the rest of his life...best save of the damn game.

How many times can Perezhogin miss an empty net? Maybe that shootout screw up messed with his head.

Nah...I just think he isn't all that good. Why so many people look at him as a can't miss blue chip prospect is beyond me.