Game Thread | Toronto vs. Canadiens | 02/26/07

Spider-Man NL

Just came from my soccer game. Wow! :hlogo:

If Souray's goal came off a slapshot, why does it come unassisted? Koivu should have an assist, no? (I only heard the play on the radio in the car)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came from my soccer game. Wow! :hlogo:

If Souray's goal came off a slapshot, why does it come unassisted? Koivu should have an assist, no? (I only heard the play on the radio in the car)

No assist for Koivu because it came off of Travis Green's stick.

I don't know if the Habs should or will trade Souray, and I don't even know if I think that they should.... but Souray would command a huge price tomorrow. Something to think about.

What a ***ing shot

What do we do if Brodeur gets a groin pull, Buffalo is already in trouble and by some fluke we make it to the final eh?

Then in game 4 of the final, Souray scores the game winning goal and the Sharks win the cup.

That would suck.

The shot was not a bullet, it was a knuckleball and Abby blew it. It was unimpeded from 60 ft out.

If you are a professional goalie you have to stop that. Simple as that. When you can see it from 60 ft it should not go in.

What is the surprise, Abby gives up 1 bad goal per game.

Its too bad, cuz otherwise he is playing well, but the difference between a great goalie and a meh goalie is those 1-2 soft goals per game.

Great game by Bonk and Johnson. Also Pleks and Kovy are playing great. 4th physical play is fun to watch. Again we live by our strong PP. Abby has settled down a little after the poor McCabe goal. Love to see Raycroft yanked.

What do we do if Brodeur gets a groin pull, Buffalo is already in trouble and by some fluke we make it to the final eh?

Then in game 4 of the final, Souray scores the game winning goal and the Sharks win the cup.

That would suck.

It would. Agreed. But I'm thinking that if it's two high picks and a top prospect, the Habs should consider it. Two picks, a prospect, and a decent active player, and they should take it.

Souray is amazing.

Eat it, Maple Laffs.

Face-off, puck to Souray, BANG, ch-chkk. 5-2. "That was in honor of Rivet."

PAYBACK IS SWEET.

DIE TORONTO DIE.

That's not a nice thing to say about the "blue & white". Just kidding.

It would. Agreed. But I'm thinking that if it's two high picks and a top prospect, the Habs should consider it. Two picks, a prospect, and a decent active player, and they should take it.

Definitely no less if Gainey is to deal Souray.

I'm so torn on whether the team should trade Sourray.

One game he plays bad then I get mad and say trade him then he plays awesome and I think wow he's great we should keep him.

On an interesting note, Sourray is the MOST clutch player in the league which is a stats somehow figured out, you can see it at forecaster.ca i'm too lazy ot find it again a friend sent it to me yesterday.

I have loved the way Souray plays. Hardnosed, offensive, especially the last couple years and a stand up guy. Will have the odd defensive breakdown, but have to live with that. When he was paired with Rivet, i thought that was a bad combo.

I'm so torn on whether the team should trade Sourray.

One game he plays bad then I get mad and say trade him then he plays awesome and I think wow he's great we should keep him.

On an interesting note, Sourray is the MOST clutch player in the league which is a stats somehow figured out, you can see it at forecaster.ca i'm too lazy ot find it again a friend sent it to me yesterday.

You dont trade a guy like this. This is the new NHL where a guy like him is at a premium.

We're trading him for draft picks to pick up who?? Terry Ryan? Brent Bilodeau? Please. The guys is 31. Sign him to a long term deal, teach him a bit of defense and ride him..

Keep Souray!!! This game tells us all we need to know....all the pieces of the puzzle are together...Nobody should be traded tomorrow..If anything we might be able to add someone in replacement of Perezhogin maybe? Although the P-P-K line looks awesome tonight. Everything is clicking. Nothing better then a Massacring of the TML!

GO :hlogo: GO

Make it 10-2