Doug Jarvis

Quebecois

Very Cool Joel, congrats!

Maybe the title is a bit too long.

I really liked the part about Doug's determination when playing football in the backyard with his brother. That's a great inside piece.

I liked the quotes from Gainey too.

The article was an interesting read. We can see you did a lot of research and work. I like how you put it all together. Flowing well. Great job!

Very Cool Joel, congrats!

Maybe the title is a bit too long.

I really liked the part about Doug's determination when playing football in the backyard with his brother. That's a great inside piece.

I liked the quotes from Gainey too.

The article was an interesting read. We can see you did a lot of research and work. I like how you put it all together. Flowing well. Great job!

Haha im glad you pointed out the title because headlines are done by a different person :P

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. One thing i didn't like was that they cut out a bit of my ending and ended the article talking about AHL coaching which seemed really odd to me. I was thinking of writing out the transcript of the interview with Jarvis, in the interview i asked a couple of questions about the current squad that didnt make it into the final copy.

Do you take requests? If I would ask you to write an article about, hmm, let's say, for example.. Mathieu Garon?

I could come up with thousands of questions to include in the interview :)

Hi Joel. I think you did a nice job with that article, as you helped describe Jarvis' background, to illustrate his character as a player and a coach.