HABS vs LEAFS (March 13/04: Gamethread)

puck7x

HABS WIN HABS WIN HABS WIN

w00t!

Komisarek 2 assists.

Habs win 4-3, quality game.

Leafs got dirty at the end of the game, attacked Koivu and Zednik. It's a shame they can't, er, "hack" a real hockey club.

:ghg:

3- Perreault

2- Ryder

1- Zednik

WOW !! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

Great win againts those cheap shots Laffs. Big plays by the Habs, Zednik.. wow. Leafs are so disgusting to watch, cheap shots, crying babies, gay goals.

Habs had more and more character in the game. Played a solid team game. Even with the many mistakes they made defensively, they were always 2-3 habs ready to repare it. Nice team win !! Leafs sucks!!

:ghg: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kovalev = crazy shot!

loves shelfing the puck, barely missing the top corner on his beauty wrister. next game he'll get one i guarantee!

GO HABS GO

leafs you suck! also pat quinn's an idiot, when he said some quote somewhat like this

"Marchment was pushed by a defenceman into the goalie, those things happen and they get called and theres not much you can do about it. We usually get the bad end of calls"

omg are u serious! first off, marchment flew into theodore, not even bothering to even try and stop. also, you hardly ever get bad end of calls, and as a matter of fact, you get away with alot, so stop your complaining.

P.S - Quinn, teach your boys to take a hit/loss. they're a bunch of cheap idiots.

Karma is a sweet thing. Toronto's cheap shots always come back to haunt them in the playoffs...

Belfour looks like he's suffering badly from his bad back. He looked out of place and didn't move very much...

Maybe thats why the Leafs are so grumpy, cause they know they're going down in flames.

Man did Zeddy ever make a pair of sweet moves on both Leetch and Marchment... Toronto cannot handle a fast team, so for their sake they better not meet the Sens

What a game!....Zednik has turned into a madman, he's playing some really inspired hockey!

We have 3 real good lines for the playoffs and when Bulis comes back hopefully its the end of Juneau, he's sad to watch!...

Now where the hell is guy that said the rivalry between montreal and toronto was based on the hatred between the fans.....Well did you look at last nights game, the players were wild!..

Here's to you buddy and your stupid comments :-^.....

This rivalry is just as lively as ever, and if we meet in the playoffs it will be brought to a whole new level!!!.

:ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

Originally posted by Bonavistaman11

Now where the hell is guy that said the rivalry between montreal and toronto was based on the hatred between the fans.....Well did you look at last nights game, the players were wild!..

Here's to you buddy and your stupid comments :-^.....

This rivalry is just as lively as ever, and if we meet in the playoffs it will be brought to a whole new level!!!.

That was me. And your banned for your comments! :P

Kidding... I can take the heat. Hey, its just one game. You cannot tell me that before last nights game that the players on both teams had a strong dislike for each other (except maybe Rivet/Marchment) . Its still a fans rivalry, but the players are catching up...

[Edited on 2004-3-14 by puck7x]

I thought that the last 2 were the best Habs-Leafs games i've seen since they moved into our division. Or at least the best back to back ones. The passion in the seats really showed on the ice IMO for the past couple games and i loved it.