Zednik

SWIFTYHAB

There are two commetns that I want to make about having Zed on our team. One, if you look back at it, the Zubrus, Linden for Zednik and Bulis has to be considered one of the biggest steals in Habs history.

Zubrus has yet to score more than 17 goals, and 37 points in any season even on a top line with Jagr. Linden's career is prety much a wash now.

Meanwhile Zed is a consistent 20-30 goal scorer, and when he heats up, he's almost unstoppale, and Bulis is a good 2 way forward who works well in the corners and is still good for 30-40 points a season, comparable to Zubrus.

Lastly, I don't know about you guys, but the last time I saw Zed play this good was during the playoff run two years ago. He hasn't been the same since the McLaren hit until now. He's got the midas touch back, and it couldn't have come at a better time with only 9 games before the playoffs.

Yea i believe this was one of the better trades the habs have made. But you leave out one important point yes we got Zednik and we go bulis two important parts of our team but lets not forget we got a pretty damn good prospect in perezhogin too. Just wait and see a trade that seems to be really good righ tnow could become sickening.