NCAA Basketball Thread

Pierre the Great

I don't know, last time saint louis had the regionals they were helped by local regional teams (kansas, illinois, etc) at least they could have put SIU in that bracket so they could have played close to home if they got to the regionals.

So how would Wisconsin being eliminated affect anything? Wisconsin isn't a local team.

Notre Dame picked a bad time to have their worst shooting game of the season.

go go go! my old alma mater!!!!

GO :hlogo: GO!

So how would Wisconsin being eliminated affect anything? Wisconsin isn't a local team.

Notre Dame picked a bad time to have their worst shooting game of the season.

Woohooo I picked Winthrop.. Sorry Eric :D

I also had VCU againts Duke

Got 3 underdogs win. Alright.. I also lost 5 underdogs games. Gotta love the underdogs hehe :ghg:

yeah they're wasn't any real upsets this year in the first round. Which is sad, because that's where all the fun of the tournament comes from. No 12 beat a 5 for example.

So the 'Cinderella's' are going to have to come from top seed mid majors or this will be one of the most boring, low watched tournaments in history.

Winthrop was suppose to beat ND, VCU was expected to beat Duke. Other then those two games out of 32 games, its been a snooze fest.

Xavier got screwed. Oden's 5th foul at the end of the game should have been a technical. Xavier would have gotten 2 shots and the ball back. Instead, OSU gets the ball back and hits the tying three and wins in OT.

WoW OSU.. What a comeback!! Trailing by 9 with less than 3 minutes to go. What a shot by Lewis to tie the game.

Xavier has been awesome at the free throw line all the game.. but missed the last and most important one.

Oden's foul was criminal. punk.

Maybe I don't know much about basketball, but I thought it was a great play. There were about 10 seconds left in the game.. OSU, behind by 2, had to foul Xavier ASAP. Oden is one of the best player in the country.. he didn't hesitate to get the foul for his team and get himself out of the game (was his fifth).

Xavier got only 1 of their 2 FT.. and Lewis tied the game with an amazing set-up 3 pointer..

I picked OSU to win it all.

Maybe I don't know much about basketball, but I thought it was a great play. There were about 10 seconds left in the game.. OSU, behind by 2, had to foul Xavier ASAP. Oden is one of the best player in the country.. he didn't hesitate to get the foul for his team and get himself out of the game (was his fifth).

Xavier got only 1 of their 2 FT.. and Lewis tied the game with an amazing set-up 3 pointer..

I picked OSU to win it all.

When I was playing basketball in high school I did the exact same thing that Oden did, I got ejected and benched for the next game and I was the biggest guy on the team, much like Oden.

Oden's foul was criminal. punk.

:lol: Now that's blowing it out of proportion, lol.

Don't remember his exact quote, but after the game he said something to the effect that "the refs were making BS calls all game so I figured I'd get in at least one that was a real foul."

I think Florida will win it.

By the way, Noah made a bad decision to decline his availability to the draft last year. Now he has a so/so season and his worth has decreased a little.

By the way, Noah made a bad decision to decline his availability to the draft last year. Now he has a so/so season and his worth has decreased a little.

Or you could look at it as him saving himself from the title of "high pick bust."