• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

foursies... bulldogs / crunch

GO :hlogo: GO!

Gooooossssefraba....

Gooooossssfraba.....

yup... that's the way it goes all over the world... well, clearly and concisely said... thank you... i couldn't have said it better... thank you again...

Have you found a good poutine recipe yet?

:contract: ;)

I'm surprised you remembered...

Actually, I worked in the kitchen of a hot dog joint on Beaubien before I moved back to Greece, so I can make a pretty mean poutine...

Only problem is where to find the right cheese curds....

lots of great pressure by the canadiens... i sure hope it gets them what they need... a goal or more...

ah... for pete's sakes... it looked so good for so long............

great opportunism by the penguins...

darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I hope Abby invested his money wisely, cuz he's not making that next year in europe. Seriously, he can't possibly get another NHL contract next year.

well, aside from that, i gotta say that the canadiens are playing really hard... with lots of heart tonight... if they can do that against toronto, the back-to-back against boston, washington and then the rangers, it should go a long way toward helping them to climb back into a post-season position....

19 to go for 50 goals... for crosby...

he'll have to play montreal more often...

I can't stomach the fact that this loss is purely Aebischer's fault and this teams season hangs in the balance with him as the goalie. This team did not play bad, but the goaltending once again let them down.

I would rather see Melanson put on some pads and get in there because Aebischer is an embarassment. He is not an NHL goalie and deserves to be in the AHL or Europe next year.

I can't stomach the fact that this loss is purely Aebischer's fault and this teams season hangs in the balance with him as the goalie. This team did not play bad, but the goaltending once again let them down.

I would rather see Melanson put on some pads and get in there because Aebischer is an embarassment. He is not an NHL goalie and deserves to be in the AHL or Europe next year.

he IS an nhl goalie... it's just that he's lost his groove...

likely he will be in europe next year... too bad because he's not a bad goalie when he's on his game...

Why all the hats after Crosby's empty-netter?

'cause in pittsburg, two goals = a hat trick :blink::wacko::wacko::blink::blink::wacko::wacko::blink:

:puke: :puke: :puke:

God, did this game every illustrate just how important goaltending is. Without good goaltending, it pretty much doesn't matter what the rest of the team is doing...you're going to lose.