Who goes as Souray enters?

SWIFTYHAB

I think as Souray comes back and the season goes along, you're gonna see Julien rest some of his defenseman that had to play extra minutes when Souray went down. Look for him to rotate Quintal, Brisebois, Rivet and so on as healthy scratches till the playoffs roll along so they can be fresh for the playoffs...and obviously Komisarek will step in to replace whoever's turn it is to rest.

Now when the playoffs roll along, Komisarek will unfortunately be the odd man out, but it's great to see him play so well lately and having him as a reserve in case someone gets hurt in the playoffs is also great to know.

GO HABS GO!!!:que:

Souray will take his spot on the top pairing with Quintal. Brisebois will go back with Cube, and Markov will stay with Rivet.

Komi is the odd man out, because he's playing the worst out of all of them (which isn't a bad thing. Every defenceman on this team is playing excellent hockey right now)

Komisarek was named to the Bulldog's available playoff roster, so that option is always available to him. But with the playoffs coming, I wouldn't be suprised to see another defenceman, probably Dykhuis, get called up to practice with the team and play the odd game (same with Komo) so that in case of an injury in the playoffs, there's a guy who can step in right away without any problems.

When Souray will be ready to play, I think that Komisarek will be on the press box.

I was at Yesterday's game against the AVS. Quintal has made some errors, Komisarek did also some youth errors.

But look at Brisebois.... I think 2-3 time, he did a pass directly in the middle of his own crease in front of Theodore. Okay you guys will told me , he's an offence defense player... okay, but I learned to play Hockey at 5 and we were told to never pass the puck throught our own crease. At 4M$ US per years, i'm just hopping that there's only one year left at his contract.

Anyway, for sure, with Souray, we could add some strentgh at our power play units

Well in case you guys didn't know by now, Brisebois won't be playing tomorrow, maybe not saturday either because he has a groind pull...Souray will be back in the lineup on friday and depending how he feels he should play saturday too...i say this because he's missed the last 17 games and playing games on back to back nights with a small travel route in between is tough for anyone...so there's a possibility he might sit out saturday's game...that's if ofcourse he feels a little more tired than usual...so good news, and Komisarek will be playing both games most likely...Julien better not play that slut dykhuis ever again...i was extremely pissed off when he played him instead of Komisarek on a few occassions.

As far as Brisebois goes...he still has two more years left on his contract at the end of this season...so he's gonna be sticking around for a while longer. Which isn't very good news for guys like Hainsey and Beauchemin, who both could be ready for NHL action next year. But you can't take out Souray, Markov, Rivet, Komisarek, Bouillon and Brisebois without trading one of them. Souray and Komisarek are the two untouchables as far as defenseman go. So we probably won't be seeing Hainsey or Beauchemin as regulars for at least a couple of years.

Originally posted by Alkaholiq

As far as Brisebois goes...he still has two more years left on his contract at the end of this season...so he's gonna be sticking around for a while longer. Which isn't very good news for guys like Hainsey and Beauchemin, who both could be ready for NHL action next year. But you can't take out Souray, Markov, Rivet, Komisarek, Bouillon and Brisebois without trading one of them. Souray and Komisarek are the two untouchables as far as defenseman go. So we probably won't be seeing Hainsey or Beauchemin as regulars for at least a couple of years.

Hainsey and Beauchemin are both left side D, so Brisebois staying or leaving doesn't really have any effect on those guys. Since Souray and Markov aren't going anywhere, it's likely Bouillon will eventually get pushed aside by one of the two. Most likely, Hainsey.