Game Thread | Capitals vs. Canadiens | 03/24/07

Spider-Man NL

Ovechkin scores, while down by 4 goals and celebrates like he just won the cup. What a putz this guy is. Great player, but real moron when it comes to realizing that being down 4 and scoring one doesn't desearve a major celebration. Watch him after he scores, it is comical to say the least.

That's funny. It's true too. This guy is friggen obnoxious.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really excited for this game but really nervous at the same time.

Like someone already said shut down Ovechkin and we should be fine. I hope I can enjoy this game from start to finish and not worry for 40 mins like on Thursday.

Go Habs Go

That's funny. It's true too. This guy is friggen obnoxious.

Has there ever been a superstar young player that people DIDN'T bitch about? They said the same thing about Gretzky. The guy's brilliant and you'd DIE to have him on the habs. End of story.

If we dress murray and send down streit, then we get more toughness! Thats what we will need if we want to shut down Ovy and Semin!!

GO :hlogo: GO!!!!!!

- must win eh boys?

we also get less skill and more mistakes... exactly what can open the door for ovechkin and semin.

If we dress murray and send down streit, then we get more toughness! Thats what we will need if we want to shut down Ovy and Semin!!

GO :hlogo: GO!!!!!!

- must win eh boys?

You've gotta mean "sit" down Streit, right? Or are you suggesting he be "sent" down, as in to the minors. I sure hope that's not what you're thinking.

Has there ever been a superstar young player that people DIDN'T bitch about? They said the same thing about Gretzky. The guy's brilliant and you'd DIE to have him on the habs. End of story.

I'll bitch all I please. Let's face it. Anyone who orders room service for Crosby and stiffs him with the bill is questionable :P

Nice work SpiderMan_NL :clap:

rangers and islanders won their games today.... *&^%$!!

i think the habs will have to win EVERY game to make it in the playoffs.

Granted, I expected them to beat the Goons and Flyers, but things certainly aren't looking good for the Habs.

Anyone remember my current sig? Satan dialling up after scoring? That really ticked off leefy fans :D

I wish I could get an pic of the guy pretending to tee off after the Sabres had them beat. I loved that.

Funny thing about last night. Just after I altered it from my other sig (just for the back to back occasion), T.O. scored to go ahead 2 to 1. I almost removed it because I'm hockey superstitious. But, I changed my mind because I thought it was still a good gag. Leaf fans were ticked off that Satan did that. :D

Yeah, I figured I'd come up with something that makes them taste crow beyond what we did last year. Maybe we should go to the anti-maplele :wacko: ee'ef thread and put together all of their chocking moments in the last 5 years.

Ronnie Franchise comes to mind :P

Poor Blew and White.

lets's stay focus on this one folks.

My main concern is will the players thar have finally scored last game will go on.

First MArkov, no one denies his defensive abilities, but we need him to be the offensive threat as much as Souray is. He gots the move the experiience the talent and just five goals in the season!!!

And more 3-4 th line goals. Lapierre, Johnson Lats.

Go habs go.

Let's ROCK!

GO HABS GO!

Get out there and stick 'em! - F*** 'em! - Ch****, Pop Em' Let's go now ! - Come on! - Come on! - Let's go,

now. - We need this win. We've a lot of losses... - Yeah, we've a lot f***ing losses!

That's what we're here for, guys. To win.

Play heads-up out there.

Let's be smart.

POUND FOR POUND WE'RE BETTER THAN ANY F***ING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!

lets's stay focus on this one folks.

My main concern is will the players thar have finally scored last game will go on.

First MArkov, no one denies his defensive abilities, but we need him to be the offensive threat as much as Souray is. He gots the move the experiience the talent and just five goals in the season!!!

And more 3-4 th line goals. Lapierre, Johnson Lats.

Go habs go.

He has 6 goals actually, not 5.

been away a while... am back now...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Edited by shortcat1