Tor / Philly

JLP

Who do I like in this one, hmmm?

Naturally I want to see the Laffs lose, but I don't want Philly to take first overall and maybe we end up playing TB, who has our number. Of course, there are still plenty of games left and the race is so close things will change.

Ok, really should have been a no-brainer: GO FLYERS!!!

:que::hlogo::can:

[Edited on 2004/3/19 by JeanLucPilon]

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Who do I like in this one, hmmm?

Naturally I want to see the Laffs lose, but I don't want Philly to take first overall and maybe we end up playing TB, who has our number. Of course, there are still plenty of games left and the race is so close things will change.

Ok, really should have been a no-brainer: GO FLYERS!!!

:que::hlogo::can:

[Edited on 2004/3/19 by JeanLucPilon]

Of course go flyers... If the Leafs lose then the habs are 3 behind them and the habs have one game in hand. The habs realistically can catch and pass the leafs, and the sens for that matter.

Of course go flyers... If the Leafs lose then the habs are 3 behind them and the habs have one game in hand. The habs realistically can catch and pass the leafs, and the sens for that matter.

Yup, sorry of course Go Flyers! and of course I want the Laffs to lose bad.

But if this were the final game of the season (standings as they are now), I would have to (gulp!) cheer for.... (ahem) err, the Laffs

May the Gods and the Ghost of Howie Morenz Forgive Me!!!

Leafs and Sens both win... Bruins lose, Sabres lose.

Everyone I wanted to win lost, damn. Ohh well, the bright side of the Sabres losing is that it means the habs magic # comes down to 2. We just need to beat the Sabres once now and we clinch, no prob.