Go Jays!

GO :hlogo: GO!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standings as of now in the divisions I care about:

AL East:

Tampa Bay (holy cow somebody break up the d-rays!, the apocalypse is here, run for the hills)

Boston .5 back

NYY 1 game back

Blue Jays 1 game back (but they had one game 'cold out')

No worries on the d-rays they will be eliminated from playoff contention by the middle of next week, as usual.

NL Central

Cinci

Pittsburgh (or as Sienna Miller says Sh*tsberg, naughty naughty some gets a spanking)

tied

Cubs (june is only 2 months away)

The Drunks- (Milwaukee)

-1 game back

Cardinals- (the fans actually bleed cardinal red cause after they leave the stadium they have a 10% chance of getting shot lolololol)

-2 games back

And bringing up the rear

Houston- (or as I like to put it, god hates texas because no way would he make a state so flat and boring.... lol)

-3 games back

AL West

LA Angels- (why don't they just go with the Orange County Angels since they clearly can't make up their mind on what city to represent)

Seattle fisherman. Gordon Campbell likes to dump Victoria's poop in the sound making it dirty. It has yet to reach Seattle, so the stink has yet to arrive.

-1 game

Oakland- giving an A for effort in front of 5 fans.

-2 games

And bringing up the rear: Its in the water Texas

Texas- already 2.5 games down and its not even summer yet when it gets so hot the mosquitoes die from heat stroke.

And Sammy Sosa needs to find that corked bat and those that extra stash of Dominican roids because he has yet to do anything.

jays tix's are cheap; but this year with the increase in salaries maybe the last year we see affordable seats. I can see the per game pricing moving up on individual nights and games.

even if you don't like the sox (and my A's friend who watched it with me certainly doesn't), last night's game was fantastic.

curt schilling bounce back, ortiz power display, and Papelbon being Papelbon.

I won't bore with the details, but read a recap.

even if you don't like the sox (and my A's friend who watched it with me certainly doesn't), last night's game was fantastic.

curt schilling bounce back, ortiz power display, and Papelbon being Papelbon.

I won't bore with the details, but read a recap.

I did and I was impressed. :D

I wish the Sun could bother with a few more details on sports that don't involve the Calgary Flames. I realize hockey is Canada but dammit, I watch other sports too. Thank god for the internet.

And it really looks like my little trip to Toronto to see the Red Sox is going to happen. My dad, cousin and uncle are all in so woohoo! I'll have to get a new Red Sox jersey before then though. Right now it's just a Johnny Damon jersey with the "mon" ripped off and the "a" is half-ripped off.

• 2 weeks later...
Injuries are starting to pill on for those jays, Glaus, Reeder, League and Ryan all out, all key members of the club too.

Ill be heading to the Dome tonight hoping Chacin shows up Dice K.

GO Jays!

It should be a good game. I saw today that Chacin's lifetime record against Boston is 5-0 in 7 starts which is really impressive.

It should be a good game. I saw today that Chacin's lifetime record against Boston is 5-0 in 7 starts which is really impressive.

it's gonna be a good game, but I don't buy too much into Chacin's record v. Boston.

The current formation has ~.750 OPS vs. Chacin. Not great, but doesn't project to 6-0...

Here's to seeing Dice-K build the Legend. GO SOX.

it's gonna be a good game, but I don't buy too much into Chacin's record v. Boston.

The current formation has ~.750 OPS vs. Chacin. Not great, but doesn't project to 6-0...

Here's to seeing Dice-K build the Legend. GO SOX.

GO JAYS...

I use a legendary Dice-K chopping thingy to shread carrots for salads :lol:

Oh ya, 2-1 Toronto win!

Just got back from the ballgame. Wily Mo crushed that homer but that was really the only mistake Chacin made.

Dice K looked excellent outside of the 4th but those 2 runs were enough. Im really loving the Jays pen, and we arguably are missing our two best arms in Ryan and Brandon League.

Tomorrow night might be a struggle if Ohka doesn't get it going, but Thursday is Doc and im expecting a series win here.

Just got back from the ballgame. Wily Mo crushed that homer but that was really the only mistake Chacin made.

Dice K looked excellent outside of the 4th but those 2 runs were enough. Im really loving the Jays pen, and we arguably are missing our two best arms in Ryan and Brandon League.

Tomorrow night might be a struggle if Ohka doesn't get it going, but Thursday is Doc and im expecting a series win here.

You were at the game? shit, me too. Right field, just above the Red Sox bullpen

There was a little over 40K there, it was toonie Tuesday and the Sox are usually a big draw so that helped. I think if the Jays are in contention into July than 35-40k could be a regular crowd...

Were you in the 500 level Trizzak? I was in section 539, right near the left field foul poll.