2007 MLB Thread

Quebecois

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could've sworn I read in that Stephen King/Stewart O'Nan book that A-Rod was part of an investigation. Oh well, I naturally think all Yankees are juiced and should be banned from the sport. :P

On a more serious note, I'm having issues with their schedule as of late. All I've seen them play is crap like Kansas City, Tampa Bay, White Sox. What the hell is that? Give them someone somewhat difficult, the strength of schedule there is embarassing. Plus now that it's August, I'm getting worried as a Sox fan.

On a more serious note, I'm having issues with their schedule as of late. All I've seen them play is crap like Kansas City, Tampa Bay, White Sox. What the hell is that? Give them someone somewhat difficult, the strength of schedule there is embarassing. Plus now that it's August, I'm getting worried as a Sox fan.

It hasn't been pretty recently, but the Sox have a lower strength of schedule for the remainder of the season. For the yankees august will include series vs. Cleveland, LAA, Red Sox, and 2 series v. Detroit.

In order for the Yankees to catch the sox, they will need to have about a .150 higher winning percentage for the remainder of the season.

Edited by simonus

It hasn't been pretty recently, but the Sox have a lower strength of schedule for the remainder of the season. For the yankees august will include series vs. Cleveland, LAA, Red Sox, and 2 series v. Detroit.

In order for the Yankees to catch the sox, they will need to have about a .150 higher winning percentage for the remainder of the season.

Cleveland: they'll win one game

LAA: 2 games

Sox: they won't win

Detriot they'll split

mark it down.

Thanks for that simonus, I've been meaning to check their upcoming schedule. July was getting ridiculous but it's good to see August evens it out.

Switch LAA and Cleveland and I agree with PTG.

Um, he's only tied, he's not king yet. There's still hope, however slight it might be that he has a career ending injury.

Hahaha.

I can just picture some crazy Hank Aaron fan running onto the field with a bat and taking out both his knees. Actually, it'd be even better if it was Hank Aaron. He can turn to the camera after, wink and say "Those were the two most important hits of my career"

It would be epic.