HABS vs SENS (March 25th / Gamethread)

puck7x

<center>:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

MONTREAL vs OTTAWA

... Lousy gamethread, but its on short notice... You guys do realize that you can (and are encouraged) to start your own gamethreads (in case I, or someone else, cannot) ...

Anyways... Brisebois and Souray are NOT playing tonight.

Going to be tough...</center>

:ghg:

[Edited on 2004-3-25 by puck7x]

This one is going to be interesting IMO. The Sens have really been struggling of late and the Habs just got off a bad game last night, and not to mention two games in two nights!!! I am not holding my breath. Ottawa has three wins in their past ten games!!!! Ouch!! And sadly I saw the loss against Edmonton :( I left the arena and was still waiting for the Sens to show up. I predict a slow paced boring one goal game. Something like 2-1 or 2-2, but no more than 4 golas in total. Just a prediction, I hope I am wrong and the habs win, but then again I won't be able to listen to this one b/c of a night class :mad: Anyways, :ghg:

Habs linuep tonight (Exactly as RDS listed it) ... Its a weird one...

Perreault - Koivu - Zednik

Bulis - Ribeiro - Ryder

Kovalev - Dowd - Ward

Sundstrom - Juneau - Dackell

Bouillon - Komisarek

Dykhuis - Quintal

Markov - Rivet

a little of topic. Dino Sisto and Murray were talking about a polish habs site tonight during the game on CJAD, and they also mentioned that the biggest habs fan site is located in Sweden. Made me curious, because I've never seen a Swedish website. HW is by far the best site I've came across, and more or less the only info source I need to be updated :)

2-0 sens...FECKING SHIT! This is so unfair...:wall::wall::wall::wall:

[Edited on 2004/3/26 by DJ_Laszlo]

I have a bad feeling that we're going to get blown out tonight... Its 2-0 after 1, I think it can get alot worse. Habs are missing key players to injury/flu, we're playing on hardly any rest (played last night) , and the Sens are well rested...

The game is getting a bit chippy, I'd like to see a few fights tonight... Habs need to show the Sens that they arent going to take it.

I heard that one too.

Men inte har jag sett någon Canadiens fan site i Sverige?!

Jag blev förvånad när du dök upp här. Tror inte att det finns mer än en handfull Canadiens fan...

Originally posted by ch_nl

Men inte har jag sett någon Canadiens fan site i Sverige?!

Jag blev förvånad när du dök upp här. Tror inte att det finns mer än en handfull Canadiens fan...

Jag inte en aning. De kanske syftade på min sida :) Det var iofs tre år sedan jag uppdaterade den... :D Men den är/var långt ifrån störst...

Allright boys, this is the game thread, not super happy Swedish fun time ;)

This game hurts to watch. Even RDS is getting bored. They made fun of that fan who looks like ZZ Top again....

Theo stops a Bondra penalty shot. First one against since 2001.

3-0 Ottawa after an "excellent" backcheck by Quintal.

I think we're about done.