Awesome

Fanpuck33_

So I'm walking through Best Buy in Columbus, OH. Much to my amazement, I see a video with the Habs logo on it. I take a closer look, and it's highlights from the 1993 playoffs. I have the finals on tape, but this has highlights from each of the series. How awesome! Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined I would have found it in Columbus.

[Edited on 3-27-04 by Fanpuck33]

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

So I'm walking through Best Buy in Columbus, OH.  Much to my amazement, I see a video with the Habs logo on it.  I take a closer look, and it's highlights from the 1993 playoffs.  I have the finals on tape, but this has highlights from each of the series.  How awesome!  Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined I would have found it in Columbus.

[Edited on 3-27-04 by Fanpuck33]

Cool! Sounds awesome, so I guess you bought it? How much was it? I guess bestbuy.com would sell it online too?

Haha, yeah. Aside from my 70 year father, I know no other Habs fans personally. Anything Habs I own is from catalogs and magazines and stuff. Although a few years back I was able to visit the Forum before they stopped playing hockey there. It was a great experience. I also got to the Boston Garden before it closed. (I hate the Bruins, but was a huge Celtics fan while Bird was around.) Both buildings were so great and full of such history.

Hopefully the Habs will visit the Bluejackets next year, since I am somewhat near Columbus. This is their fourth season, and Montreal has only visited here once, much to my distress. I was able to go when they played in Columbus, so that was awesome, my first live Habs game.