puck7x

<center>:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

<font size=4>HABS vs SABRES</font size></center>

<u>INFO</u>

When: Saturday April 3rd 2004, 7PM

Where: Bell Centre, Montreal

TV/RADIO: SRC/RDS CKAC/CJAD

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

If your going to the game, WEAR A HABS JERSEY! You get a free game program + 2 hotdogs + fries + drink if you wear the jersey (its fan appreaciation night) ... I'll be there , as usual in habs jersey :D

Also ... All jerseys in bell centre boutique are 25% off, because the habs want the fans to wear them during the playoff games as a show of support.

The Boys gotta pull out a win in this game. The Sabres are out officially, played the night before and the habs nned to win it to keep 7th and get back to winning.

All those factors has to be enough to have the guys come out with a solid 60 minute performance.

OT: I only have a red replica jersey with #11 and Koivu written on it - I'd love to get an authentic one though - either with Koivu, Theodore och Laszlo on the back - unfortunately I don't have that kind of money right now (every spare dime I have is being spent on vinyl). Doesn't really matter amyway since there is this thing called Atlantic Ocean that seperates me and Montreal. :(

You live in Sweden? Shouldn't you be a fan of the Canucks? :lol:

I hope to get a blank one since with my luck, once I purchase a jersey with "Perreault" on the back, he'll get traded. (Big fan of Perreault).

My luck on purchasing things is simply awful. For instance, I was going to buy new golf clubs from a company that has had business trouble. I checked their website for the last 3 months waiting for them to update their line from "2003" to "2004". The day I bought clubs, the site was updated only to show the company did get eliminated (AFAIK). :nono:

I bought a Shaq (orlando) jersey once. He got traded the next season. :nono:

Same here, bought a griese jersey (fan of denver), and he was on miami the very next season, but good thing i have a terrell davis jersey now......still sucks that hes retired, but hey, its better than being on another team!

Originally posted by Ribeiro

once I purchase a jersey with "Perreault" on the back, he'll get traded.  

Perreault a healthy scratch tonight, right?

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

Same here, bought a griese jersey (fan of denver), and he was on miami the very next season, but good thing i have a terrell davis jersey now......still sucks that hes retired, but hey, its better than being on another team!

Despite the fact that this is Habstalk, I have to take this oppurtunity to say:

Terrel Davis Is The Best Ever

Why we swedes doesnt cheer for the Canucks?  

Well for me its becaus Habs rule! Easy as that!

And Naslund, Henrik/Daniel Sedin, Arvedson, Hedberg, Chubarov, Ohlund don't :) ?

That team is full of Swedes. Does the Habs even have one?

Please, you must buy a Pierre Dagenais habs jersey!

Actually, I hate him as a player but I love his name.

"Dagenais"

[Edited on 2004/4/4 by Ribeiro]

I just woke up and it's 4-1.

Dagenais with 2 tonight.

Wow, what a change?

Shots were 23-6 at one stage

Ribeiro line with 6 points (with Ryder and Dags)

Kovalev's sitting on the 3rd line, poor guy. Maybe we're gonna try him with Perreault? Anyone would be better than Juneau.

And 4-0 Toronto right now too, Emery now in nets.

What a day...

Interesting game, at least the Habs scored some goals. Probably easier since Quebec native Biron wasn't playing tonight. 1st and 2nd periods were OK, but I wasn't too thrilled with the third overall. All the scuffles starting at about the 14 minute mark really slowed the game down, and the players were merely giong through the motions at that point.

Gotta love Ruff for continually throwing Boulton and Peters out there in the third.