I miss it already

habsfan88

The playoffs haven't even come to an end and I am already missing les Canadiens. I will have football to follow (CFL - go ticats and NFL - Go broncos) but theres nothing like hockey.

Are you guys in the same boat as me? lol this part of the offseason is the worst...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spend a lot more time playing NHL 07 on the 360 these days.

Same for me, i just started a PGA season on Xbox, and i now play poker twice a week.

I've kept myself occupied with cheering for the Senators. Damn, I wish the Habs had a center like Spezza.

I've been cheering on the Sens as well. SENS FOR THE CUP!

I hope the Sens win...Nothing would piss off Leaf fans more!

Oh, that is definitely true - how sweet it would be!

Anyone else here going to the draft?

I want to, but I'm not sure about my ticket status. I signed up for a BlueJackets newsletter that said it would ensure I got tickets, but I haven't heard anything yet. I was pretty sure they were supposed to email me the end of April with the info.

And you call yourself Canadian? :can:

Call me crazy but I'm one of those people that likes saying to other people "well the Habs were the last Canadian team to win the cup and the next one to win one".

I want to, but I'm not sure about my ticket status. I signed up for a BlueJackets newsletter that said it would ensure I got tickets, but I haven't heard anything yet. I was pretty sure they were supposed to email me the end of April with the info.

Same with me I am sure they are just a little late. The tickets are free and I am sure they will not be able to fill that place.

Once again: same here. B)

I cannot say that line about the Habs because each passing year the pain of not seeing a Canadian team lift the cup gets worse. So in the playoffs I root for all Canadian teams because its a case of national pride. There aren't very many Canadian teams so, we have to get behind any Canadian team that has a chance.

Go Sens.

I cannot say that line about the Habs because each passing year the pain of not seeing a Canadian team lift the cup gets worse. So in the playoffs I root for all Canadian teams because its a case of national pride. There aren't very many Canadian teams so, we have to get behind any Canadian team that has a chance.

Go Sens.

National pride? *snorts*

Besides, too much national pride can be a bad thing. It helped create Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy for instance.