Imus, Rush, Opie and Anthony

Fanpuck33

Doing what? Community radio? :lol:

Imus never evolved as a broadcaster. He did cheesy bits and played mostly music in the 70's. Then Stern came along and decimated Imus. He decided to up the 'shock' and for the past 20 or so years he's always been this cynical old fart spewing nuclear waste. He looks like he's half dead. But that's due to cocaine abuse in the 70's and 80's.

Satellite radio, more than likely.

Doing what? Community radio? :lol:

Imus never evolved as a broadcaster. He did cheesy bits and played mostly music in the 70's. Then Stern came along and decimated Imus. He decided to up the 'shock' and for the past 20 or so years he's always been this cynical old fart spewing nuclear waste. He looks like he's half dead. But that's due to cocaine abuse in the 70's and 80's.

Nobody cares what you think he looks like, or what he may or may not have done in the past. C'mon, community radio, do you honestly think he's done?? For starters, he's owed millions of dollars. His contract encourages him to "push the envelope", which is exactly what he tried to do. There's just too much money on the table to have him stay home. If they try, it's expected he'll win in court, if he so chooses.

Satellite radio, more than likely.

XM and Sirius are merging.

Sirius has Stern and they've notoriously hated each other for years.

XM is going through some trouble waters of their own with Opie and Anthony right now, hiring Imus would be a bad move.

Nobody cares what you think he looks like, or what he may or may not have done in the past. C'mon, community radio, do you honestly think he's done?? For starters, he's owed millions of dollars. His contract encourages him to "push the envelope", which is exactly what he tried to do. There's just too much money on the table to have him stay home. If they try, it's expected he'll win in court, if he so chooses.

Yes, he is done. He's in his mid 60's. He's done. If this was a 25 year old kid then I'd say he's not done. But Don Imus is done with radio.

He's got to long of a track record.

Talk about stretching the truth to make them look bad. :rolleyes:

Ah Bill O'Rielly has called for the destruction of the Bay area, and United Nations.

Get your facts straight. :nono:

Ah, he said he wouldn't mind the terrorists blowing up SanFran and then a tsunami coming down the plaza of nations and destroying the United Nations. (the funny thing is that Fox News is right down the street)

Then he said a boy liked being sexually assaulted that's why he stayed with the predator for so long.

Got a second world war battle wrong defended the Nazis.

Told McCain he knew nothing about torture.

Ah, he said he wouldn't mind the terrorists blowing up SanFran

There's a big difference between that and calling for it to be destroyed. He's got a good point, though. If SanFran is gonna keep the ROTC programs out of the schools and reject the military like that, then why should the military be obligated to defend them? Why provide anything for those who don't want it? Thousands of people have gotten valuable college degrees through ROTC programs. For the city to ban the ROTC from coming in is asinine.

There's a big difference between that and calling for it to be destroyed. He's got a good point, though. If SanFran is gonna keep the ROTC programs out of the schools and reject the military like that, then why should the military be obligated to defend them? Why provide anything for those who don't want it? Thousands of people have gotten valuable college degrees through ROTC programs. For the city to ban the ROTC from coming in is asinine.

That's a bizarre logic you just came up with.

That's a bizarre logic you just came up with.

Not at all. The military is an arm of the government. The city wants to take a hack out of that arm. If someone tried to cut your arm off, would you want to help them? It's the same sarcastic logic O'Reilly was using when he said it in the first place. Half the stuff he takes falk for is sarcastic reactions to crap that's going on.

Not at all. The military is an arm of the government. If a city wants to cut off that arm, then they must feel ok on their own. It's the same sarcastic logic O'Reilly was using when he said it in the first place. Half the stuff he takes falk for is sarcastic reactions to crap that's going on.

sure...

If a 'liberal' said something about a southern city they'd be profiled and ridiculed by the right wing extremists.

But its okay for a right winger to call for the destruction of a city.

You just don't do that. Even me wouldn't say ANYTHING REMOTELY to calling for a DESTRUCTION of a U.S. CITY!!!

Because its just wrong.

maybe in broadcast news but radio is a different story.

Thank goodness nobody in Columbus broadcasts the Radio Factor, or I'd have to listen to my Dad listening to him for 3 hours a day. Thankfully, for Christmas we got him "TV Ears." Hooks into the TV sound output and sends it to headphones. He's too stubborn for hearing aids, so this was the next best thing. Now he can listen to O'Reilly and I can actually hear the TV in the next room. :lol:

lets go down the line here

Glenn Beck

Rush Limbaugh

Sean Hannity

Michael Savage

Laura Ingraham

Bill O'Rielly

:clap:

what a great list! it's kind of like lining up all my heroes!

ahhhhhhh ^_^ sweet happiness

No more hateful than their liberal counterparts.

where? The radio people I don't listen to, because its not on here. Plus opinionated commentary is stupid and futile to me, on both sides. I prefer the BBC World Service.

I don't remember liberal radio folks calling for the destruction of U.S. cities.

Plus I hate liberals as well because they're conservatives to me. I rise above conservative-liberal rants.

Because lets face it, republicans, democrats they're all the same.

And republicans are liberals too, granted neo-liberalism and to a more extent conservative liberalism. But its still LIBERALISM i.e. LIBERAL.

:lol:

love telling conservatives that they are liberals. They get so angry its hysterical.

Edited by Pierre the Great