Hey guys! :)

about a week ago i made a fool out of myself by commenting on a thread that was outdated and certainly dead. :lol: ya puck knows......

but anyways......I am suggesting maybe a little date saying either when the thread was started or when the last post was made.

Now correct me if im wrong, because there very well could be a date somewhere that I'm just missing....but if there isn't I think that would be a good addition to the forum.

(note - yes, I do see the date at the top of the thread...it says posted on : and then my birthday. I don't know if its right.)

Thanks guys! keep up the good work on HW!!

[Edited on 1990/04/07 by habsfan88]

[Edited on 2005-1-3 by puck7x]

Happy Birthday habsfan!!

:/):hlogo::/):hlogo::/):hlogo::/):hlogo::/):hlogo::/):hlogo:

[Edited on 7-4-04 by JeanLucPilon]

So are you saying that it always displays your birthday where it says "Posted on:"? If so, there is definitely something wrong in your options. I too noticed your season late post, but at least on my computer it shows that the thread was started in June of 2003.

Also, happy birthday.

Edit: I just noticed it says that you edited your post on this date in 1990, so I am guessing there is something messed up in your options.

[Edited on 4-8-04 by Fanpuck33]