HW Forums upgrade

sakiqc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patience guys, the Architect of the HW Matrix will take care of the situation ;)

Friday or Saturday at the latest..

Edited by sakiqc

Patience guys, the Architect of the HW Matrix will take care of the situation ;)

Yeah, and well he's at it can he send that letter to George Gillett from LAST YEAR! ;)

That never got sent? :blink:

Nope, all that hard work and then they all just forgot about it or something. Everyone said someone else had it.

The forum is now fixed and updated!

Please report any bug you see!

Nope, all that hard work and then they all just forgot about it or something. Everyone said someone else had it.

DOH!

• 3 weeks later...

Why won't the site automatically log me in whenever I come here? Whenever I come here and log in, I click on the "Remember me" box, but I still have to log in a couple of times a week. Today I've been on the site twice, and had to log in each time. I don't have that problem on other sites that I visit and can autmatically log on to.

Why won't the site automatically log me in whenever I come here? Whenever I come here and log in, I click on the "Remember me" box, but I still have to log in a couple of times a week. Today I've been on the site twice, and had to log in each time. I don't have that problem on other sites that I visit and can autmatically log on to.

I haven't had that problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I changed the settings for embedded quotes today. Was it better before?

btw fanpuck, i think there's something wrong with your sig. i see like a white box on the left side

Personally, I don't like having six or seven posts in a single quote, it bogs down the page a lot. I mean, if you're following the thread, you only need to quote the person you're directly responding to. No need to have the entire thread in every post.