Bruins vs. Canadiens | Game Thread | Game 3

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Kovalev bandwagon starts again. I've been saying for awhile all this guy needs is to get into the next gear and he'll rip it up.

And Theodore I beleive is tied for second on the team in scoring with two assists.

I guess we'll forgive the weak goal ;)

Our defense has been amazing! All of these odd man rushes have been created by the defense with great outlet passes.

Ohh Dagenais needs to put that in the net! I said it before, get someone near the net, and Raycroft will have loads of trouble.

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

Great work -- if we keep this up and *crosses fingers* chase Raycroft it would really turn the tide in this series -- spook that rookie!!!!

:que::ghg::can::hlogo:

Originally posted by Toren

And the Kovalev bandwagon starts again. I've been saying for awhile all this guy needs is to get into the next gear and he'll rip it up.

And Theodore I beleive is tied for second on the team in scoring with two assists.

I guess we'll forgive the weak goal ;)

Woah Woah Woah...I was never down on Kovy. I mean come on, I just joined today, you can't possibly know anything about what I think. :P

- If Frasier would call the damn penalties.. we'd have had a few more PPs and few less PKs

- If anyone besides Kovalev could put a puck in the net we'd have at least 4 goals... Ribeiro another crossbar, Breezer & Souray missing the net, Zednik/Ryder/Dagenais can't buy a goal

- And Theo gives them yet another gift

As I said, it should be over... but thanks to all 3 reasons stated above it's only 2-1.

The crowd has to carry them through it, and they're more than capable of doing that.

Kovalev can not do anything for the rest of his Habs career... this 1st period alone justifies the trade once & for all.

Damn, I was busy on the computer arguing with this prick.

I missed the first part.

The team always does good when I'm not watching. DUring Perreault's streak, I didn't catch 1 goal.

And no - don't tell me NOT to watch. ;)

Originally posted by sakiqc

HHEHEHE!! KOVALEV! He didn't took long to prove me wrong LMAO

Theodore 2 assists? loll

Keep going guys! Let's rock on with a new momentum

Julien told CBC that Garon is starting in net next game and that Jose is playing 2nd line center. :P

:ghg::ghg:

I think Dagenais is having a little bit of R&R ;)

Originally posted by Ribeiro

How about we take floppy Dagenais out, and put in Perreault?

He's horrible.  

Dagenais shouldn't even be in the NHL.  Horrible player.

I disagree, he is one of the few Habs who had a heart early in the year. He never quits on the play and grinds away along the boards. I enjoy his presence on the ice, he is a scrappy guy who comes away with the puck...he is a guy that teams love to have. He doesn't offer much as a scorer, but scoring chances are created thanks to his determination on the ice.

Ryder got away with one there. Could have easily been two minutes. Hopefully Axelsson is shaken up pretty good.

Gotta love Ryder, he never quits on the play. He is such a gritty player, and I don't think I am alone when I say I only thought of him as a career 3rd liner. He is valued for his defensive positioning and his play along the boards, but to get over 40 points in a season? That is just a plus to how good of a grinder he is.

Originally posted by Toren

Ryder got away with one there. Could have easily been two minutes. Hopefully Axelsson is shaken up pretty good.

Yea, now that I saw the replay, he intentionally left his hands out there to hit PJ.

Originally posted by ricucity

Gotta love Ryder, he never quits on the play. He is such a gritty player, and I don't think I am alone when I say I only thought of him as a career 3rd liner. He is valued for his defensive positioning and his play along the boards, but to get over 40 points in a season? That is just a plus to how good of a grinder he is.

It's his release. He's got some slick moves that he can use to get in position. Then he uses his quick release to get a shot off. And not only his release, he also shoots a LOT. For the first 10 or 15 games, Ryder was in the top 5 in the league for shots.