Official UFA Signing Thread

Mr. Nasty

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, what a DUMB MOVE. It's as if Bob Clarke is still running that team secretly.

I doubt it last year Clarke said after the Islander and DiPietro deal that the longest he would sign a plyer would be 4 years unless thier last name was Crosby.

Sarich to Flames. Rafalski to Red Wings. Gomez to Rangers. yadda yadda yadda....

:huh:

Rafalski gone too...it's not gonna be another one of those summers? :unsure:

Hannan Souray Gomez Drury left.

I do not think any of those centres are coming here but I am optimistic of one of those defenseman.

Sarich to Flames. Rafalski to Red Wings. Gomez to Rangers. yadda yadda yadda....

:huh:

I have seen nothing but rumours that Gomez is a ranger.

Sorry about that guys. I've been gone all morning and just got home and saw on HF that Gomez was going to the Rangers, but instead it's one of those god damn eklund rumours...... :blink:

Ok if sportsnet says it's almost done then it's good enough for me I suppose. :rolleyes:

I don't care honestly, the Flyers will still be a much better team next season. It's nowhere near as bad as the deal Yashin was given.

Well if the Flyers are better that means less wins for the Devils Rangers Islander and Penguins all of which made the Playoffs. The Flyers owned the Habs last season so nothing should change there.

today I didnt see a decent signing

briere for 8 years ?? come on, I thought we agreed milburry was domb to sign Yashin long term. theyre not the same player but briere os not worth the risk.

rafalski for 6: go D but not at 6.

sarich for 3.6 ??? since when as he become a top notch D ??

today I didnt see a decent signing

briere for 8 years ?? come on, I thought we agreed milburry was domb to sign Yashin long term. theyre not the same player but briere os not worth the risk.

rafalski for 6: go D but not at 6.

sarich for 3.6 ??? since when as he become a top notch D ??

3.6 looks like the going rate for a 3-5 guy.

Sarich ain't worth 3.5...Rafalski is good enough to be a #1. He's worth 6M - it's probably what Markov would have got on the open market.

The Chicago Blackhawks have signed forward Yanic Perreault to a 1-year $1.5 million contract.