If We Were In The Same Spot as The Sens?

l<OV4L3V

Ok Cup finals...Sens are down 3-1....its very likely that they will lose to Anaheim...

As a Habs fan...what would you rather have? Missing the playoffs entirely or suffer a painful Stanley Cup Final series loss?

I'm going to have to say missing the playoffs entirely!

on the momment i'd rather be out of the playoffs but after a while I'd still be real proud of my team being in the finals. I would have faith that we can go back.

Think of all the joy Sens fans experienced when they won the previous three rounds. I'd rather lose in the Final than not even make the playoffs!!!

Edited by sbhatt

That philosophy you are advancing is that 2nd place is only the first loser. However, I think that being the Eastern Division Champion is nothing to be ashamed of.

Furthermore, I wouldn't write the senators off yet. It isn't looking good, but the lights aren't out either.

i would rather lose in the finals, that way i know for sure we got a good team that can go all the way. And with a little more experience win it the next year.

And i would be real proud, now i'm not!! (i'm disgusted with the performance this year)

Not to mention the fact that by making it this far you get an extra 15+ games in which to watch our beloved Habs. So definitely I would rather make the playoffs!

Also...the partying alone is motivation enough for me. I am living in Ottawa now and this place is CRAZY during the games. If lame-ass Ottawa gets this rowdy during the finals...imagine Montreal!! (minus the riots of course).

I'd take a trip to the finals any day of the week - win or lose!!!!!!

(only one team can win it all - that simple fact doesn't automatically make the second best teams season a total failure in any way,shape or form....)

Geez, have the youngest team in the NHL go all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals or face an uncertain future dealing with underachieving vets and out of the playoffs... The big picture trumps the little one every day of the week.

I wanted Detroit to win when the Final 4 was decided... why? Because I'm afraid of all the other teams building a dynasty. Anaheim & Ottawa could easily be the Finals next year as well... they're built for multiple runs.

Ok Cup finals...Sens are down 3-1....its very likely that they will lose to Anaheim...

As a Habs fan...what would you rather have? Missing the playoffs entirely or suffer a painful Stanley Cup Final series loss?

"Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"

What are you looking at me like that for? :lol:

"Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"

What are you looking at me like that for? :lol:

this better to be dumped early then the day before your wedding !!

Well I'm sure the Ducks are benefiting now from their SC Finals experience from 2 years ago (even though there's not much players left from that edition). Maybe next time the Sens make it to the Finals they will use this year experience. (although it's not over yet)

I'd take the playoffs and the final because we are the :hlogo: and we don't like to lose. We would win. Besides, we don't have a coach like Bryan Murray. If we had Murray I'd be very disturbed. What a goof he's turning out to be. AGAIN!

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

I couldn't deal with Liverpool and Habs loosing in finals. but i'd love to see Habs in playoffs just to be better than NYI.

I'll bite; sure I'd have liked to be in the senators shoes...

but with our commitments to a winning tradition and with all the history behind us; if we did make it to the finals; then we would have fought tooth and nail to win this all the way! GO HABS GO!