Bruins vs. Canadiens | Game Thread | Game 4

simonus

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on PMK, I don't feel the team played well at all, Boston kept it in our zone for long periods of time at least 3-4 different times. Theo made some good saves, he faced a lot of shots, although he did get lucky on the 2-on-1. Our first goal was lucky, and the other a rebound. Boston had 10 scoring chances to our 5, we were outplayed, Theo was better than Raycroft, only reason we are winning.

For all you who were complaining about Quintal needing to rest, well, you've got what you asked for.

A hook by Hal Gill brought Quintal back first into the boards, and he's hurt bad. Komisarek will probably play next game.

Hopefully we can hold on with 5 D - hopefully no OT *knock on wood*

[Edited on 2004/4/14 by TheAussiePosse]

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Come on PMK, I don't feel the team played well at all, Boston kept it in our zone for long periods of time at least 3-4 different times.  Theo made some good saves, he faced a lot of shots, although he did get lucky on the 2-on-1.  Our first goal was lucky, and the other a rebound.  Boston had 10 scoring chances to our 5, we were outplayed, Theo was better than Raycroft, only reason we are winning.

I think the Habs are playing extremely well. Total team Effort. Yes, Theo made some good saves but the goal boston scored was weak.

But....The Habs are flying, I love it.

:ghg:

Second goal looked fairly soft, he should have had it. It went through two guys legs.

We looked great the first 10 minutes of the 2nd, but then we again got dominated the last 10 minutes. We need to freaking clear the puck!

Quintal is on the bench, but hasn't played since the inury. I like Komi, but I don't want him to play because Quintal is hurt. Quintal is a good leader and can play the body.

Aussie, I'll try the chat, but it often doesn't work right.

[Edited on 4-14-04 by Fanpuck33]