Bruins vs. Canadiens | Game Thread | Game 4

simonus

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Yanic should have been out there, but Dowd is quality on FO, and better defensively.

Anyway, Dowd did his job and won he FO, but Samsonov held down Rivet's stick with his own, so Boston was able to make a play on the puck first.

he was barely screened you can see the player wide open coming in for a shot and he saw it as clear as day. Theodore just stood there while Knuble was able to take another shot. Theodore should've stopped that. It was his and Markovs fault on that goal. And Dowd won the faceoff and Rivet should've been quicker to dump that. Just a complete Choke by 3 of 6 players on the ice. I'm waiting for the real Theodore to show up for this series. It seems we got the real Kovalev but lost the real Theodore. Half of Theodores goals were weak can't have weak point shots going in on you 5 hole on a butterfly goaltender this time of the season.

Now on to OT #2. Montreal is dominating for the most part, Zed is being robbed time and time again. This is intense. I love it, but I can't take much more. I would have loved a win in regulation, but you can't beat OT.

LET'S END THIS HABS! SCORE!

What an OT period great at both ends. I almost had a heart attack when Bouillon had a bad change and it was a 2 on 1 against Rivet. Rivet did play a good game up until the 3rd period when he failed to clear the puck once and iced it when he shouldn't have. He did fan on a few pucks here guess a bit nervous but a decent all around game.

KOVALEV oh man has he finally returned all he needed was a few shots to the head like i said. He looks better then he did on Pittsburgh. Maybe Julien got to him becuase he's playing both ends of the ice and how many times before have we seen Julien take a guy and sit him down or put him on the 4th line and then the guy came out and played awesome. Ribeiro, Ryder, Zednik, and now Kovalev. Get him signed quickly becuase he's shown these few games that even if he does suck during the regular season your gonna get the real kovalev no matter what during the playoffs.

If Kovalev didn't do anything Sather would've looked really bad but now he looks like a genious. Now just keep it up and hopefully he's back here and maybe generates more Chemistry with Koivu and Zednik.