Can Samsonov Rebound in 07/08?

l<OV4L3V

dont get it

:huh:

If the Hawks win the Cup

The Leafs become the team going through the longest drought in the NHL.

Sorry my first post reads as though I am drunk.

Edited by JMMR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samsonov should do better in Chicago. It's a no pressure market, and unless he really screws up, he should very well be a top line player. I don't see who else that could be.

Edited by PasTrep03

If the Hawks win the Cup

The Leafs become the team going through the longest drought in the NHL.

Sorry my first post reads as though I am drunk.

Ahhhh ... I get it my bad...for a moment I thought u wanted the leafs to win a cup... :lol:

Samsonov should do better in Chicago. It's a no pressure market, and unless he really screws up, he should very well be a top line player. I don't see who else that could be.

Playing with Havlat this guy is gonna pot big points, get ready to eat your words people. It will show exactly what last seasons main problem was. You better cross your fingers and hope it doesnt start popping up with our other young talented euros.

If Havlat and Ruutu can stay healthy, that could be one lethal line. Actually, hasn't Sammy had injury problems in the past as well?

you're kiding right?

you're kiding right?

If I remember right Havlat was leading the NHL in points (in the top 5 for sure) before he got his first major injury of the season.

Either way, it doesn't sound so crazy to begin with, Samsonov will definitely rebound in Chicago. If they can re-sign Handzus, they already have an interesting set of top-six forwards with Samsonov, Havlat, Toews, Ruutu and Jason Williams.

Even if Handzus is a goner, all they need is one of Jeff Hamilton, Radim Vrbata or Rene Bourque to step up and Chicago has a interest set of 2 top lines.

A few defensive tweaks and Chicago could have an interesting season (I'm not screaming playoffs here but the potential is there if they really work on that blue line).

There's also the possibility that Aucoin finally produces like he can.

I think Jack Skille might have a chance at making the NHL next season.

If I remember right Havlat was leading the NHL in points (in the top 5 for sure) before he got his first major injury of the season.

Either way, it doesn't sound so crazy to begin with, Samsonov will definitely rebound in Chicago. If they can re-sign Handzus, they already have an interesting set of top-six forwards with Samsonov, Havlat, Toews, Ruutu and Jason Williams.

Even if Handzus is a goner, all they need is one of Jeff Hamilton, Radim Vrbata or Rene Bourque to step up and Chicago has a interest set of 2 top lines.

A few defensive tweaks and Chicago could have an interesting season (I'm not screaming playoffs here but the potential is there if they really work on that blue line).

Also that vorobov(sp) kid....what happend to him? he started out really great and then disappeared.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...91&tab=crst

Edited by SAKS-AVENUE