HabsWorld Draft 2007 Thread

CHice

You should have seen them yesterday, just following the NHL rankings and saying "Why are they picking guys ranked 40th when Esposito is still available?"

HERE'S A HINT, IT'S CALLED A SCOUTING TEAM.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything I read says this game is crazy and has no style whatsoever and just improvises his way from one end of the rink to the other. I'm so excited to watch him play. :D

"Let me put it another way: I can name no defenseman in the entire NHL who plays similarly to the wild way that PK plays." - HF poster

I love that line!

He will be a coach's nightmare, especially in Montreal

Oh man the RDS guys will be pissed about this one.

I was watching RIS before this and they said Gainey was trying to getting a better pick like crazy and they speculated Kevin Veilleux or Kevin Marshall. They even added "the Habs owe a Q kid the dream of being drafted by them".

That is the biggest load of crap ever. You don't have to be from Quebec to have your dream come true being drafted by the Habs. Hell, I'm from northern Ontario and I'll tell you what, it would have been a dream being drafted by the Habs. If PK Subban's favorite team growing up was the Canadiens, then good for him to get drafted by them!

trade of johnson last yera for a 4th rounder later sent in the perreault trade at trade deadline.

Thanks. I just hate seeing Toronto get anything from Montreal as they just dirty what they touch. :rolleyes:

Plus I would hate to see the Habs deal with T-Dot.

That is the biggest load of crap ever. You don't have to be from Quebec to have your dream come true being drafted by the Habs. Hell, I'm from northern Ontario and I'll tell you what, it would have been a dream being drafted by the Habs. If PK Subban's favorite team growing up was the Canadiens, then good for him to get drafted by them!

Absolutely.

great for him!

I just wish we took a gamble on Mayorov to create a little offence first. we could have traded one of our 2 3rd rounders to get him a bit later.

Some good players are being taken. When Timmins said we were hitting for a homerun I guess this is what he meant. We have so many good prospects that we can afford to take a risk on a madman like Subban.

Some good players are being taken. When Timmins said we were hitting for a homerun I guess this is what he meant. We have so many good prospects that we can afford to take a risk on a madman like Subban.

at 5'11 200lbs, he's far from being small...another bouillon ??

PIT took Veilleux, here comes to local people bangwagon who will cheer on even harder for the Pens now.

They tend to draw a nice bunch to the Bell Centre the Pens seem to love Quebec.

Damn Veilleux went to PIT!!! they are doing this on purpose now!!

:lol:

hey we had our chances !!

No, no, marky, he is nothing like Bouillon. Maybe something like Kirill Koltsov of Vancouver's system. Or better yet - think Zherdev as a defenceman without the attitude problem (he's said to be very coachable).

Thanks for the link KoZed. I love this guy.