Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread | Game 5

Fanpuck33_

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, Yanic just punched Green in the face. Yanic has guts? Awesome. We're playing hard and standing up for our teamates. I like it. Komi has made a few mistakes, but has definitely been a force using his body, a difference maker.

Watch the Habs f-up another Powerplay. It's amazing how the Habs Powerplay actually gives the other team momentum. Sad, isn't it? They have a better chance 5 on 5 than they do on a Powerplay for a goal. How sad is that?

People accuse Perreault of being soft. He just got leveled and thrown on that play, but exhibited great discipline and playoff smartness not fighting back. He could have easily drawn a penalty.

Thornton is a bitch!  

Just crosschecked Theodore in the back and over, Markov stands up for Theodore and Joe punched him in the face and down (glove on)

If I was Markov I would have let him attack me a few more times before fighting back - just long enough for him to get a major.

:king:

I hate thornton...truly a cheapass!!! I want to see someone level that son of a bitch, preferably zednik :lol:

but most likely souray or komi.

GO HABS GO!!

WE CAN COMPETE WITH THESE BASTARDS! THEIR TEAM IS NOTHING BUT TALK THAT THEY CANT BACK UP!!!

:ghg:

I really think Thornton is a terrific player, but that was the most cowardly piece of shit I have ever seen. Even more so than any sort of dive. That is just his way of getting even for being a ghost in the series.

Originally posted by habsfan88

GO HABS GO!!

WE CAN COMPETE WITH THESE BASTARDS! THEIR TEAM IS NOTHING BUT TALK THAT THEY CANT BACK UP!!!

We are not just competing with them, we are dominating them. Almost all series long. If Theo gets on his game, we can come back and win this series. :clap:

Originally posted by puck7x

NOTE TO HABS: No more 3rd period collapses, I'm dead serious. You guys gave me back to back heart attacks in games 3/4 ... I do not want to have to experience it again.

Hear Hear puck!!!

We want to turn it around and finally get a goal on this PP, like someone said when they kill it seems to take away our momentum. (can we decline penalties?)

Add a third but then watch out 'cos the Bruins will get even dirtier.