Habs make qualifying offers

chief_balthor

good. I think. qualifying offers is one thing. but our need at center for a quality #1 is still a wish on my list.

Boynton would definitely be worth talking to. But I thought Ribs got a qualifying offer from the Stars earlier this week.

yeah, he did. I didn't get the "no ribs" comment either... Is it that Ribs and Boynton didn't get along, so now that Ribs is gone, boynton could fit here? Did somethign happen between these two during Habs/Bruins Playoff series?

yeah, he did. I didn't get the "no ribs" comment either... Is it that Ribs and Boynton didn't get along, so now that Ribs is gone, boynton could fit here? Did somethign happen between these two during Habs/Bruins Playoff series?

Boynton was known to have hated Ribs and yeah that is what he ment now that Ribs is gone maybe he woulc play for the Habs.

But if the Yotes are waiving this guy do the habs want to go anywhere near him.

I would take Boynton but there's a reason he's on waivers.

Daniel Briere once cleared waivers, Mathieu Garon as well.. ;)

Before making any defenceman move I would like to see what will happen to Souray.

Is he lost the the Habs?

With all the silence and caution on Mr. Gaineys part, I do not believe Souray will be part of the Habs for 2007/2008. There is always a chance he will back up his words with a reasonable salary demand for HabbyLand, but I have my doubts with the $$$ floating around in Philadelphia.

Daniel Briere once cleared waivers, Mathieu Garon as well.. ;)

and one of them is having a great career. :lol:

sorry, too tempting to pass.