Stupid broadcasters!!!!

Bonavistaman11

I cant belive that almost every broadcaster last night were saying that both Zednik and Markov were also taking dives!!!

TSN were sayin " and the habs were diving all over the place again "....This is sick, Zednik gets cross cheked in the back of the head and they think he's diving? and where the Hell was the Penalty??

Markov gets sucker punched in the face by the biggest sook in the game and they think he's diving??

Well TSN what about Mr.Sundin's harmless fall into the boards?? He walked away from the game perfectly!!

Heres to all of you!! :-^:-^:-^

:ghg::ghg:

Saw TSN... Made me sick

Markov gets punched in the face and it's a dive? C'mon... It was obvious to anyone who saw it that it hurt like a bitch.

TSN is usually pretty good. I like a few of their guys. Gord Miller calls it how it is, McKenzie is right on 95 out of 100 times, and Gino Reda is pretty good.

And the fact (excuse me for saying this ladies) but a women said it pissed me off. You know she's never played a game and knows nothing about how rough the game is.

Yes, It's truly sickening. Last night on TSN, pardon the interruption was on. And guess what one of their subjects to argue about was? CANADIENS : DIVING OR BOOING?

They put off this terrible message about our team. The only reason they do it, is to give stupid leaf fans an untrue reason to bash us. TSN, you can eat my crap!

The sad thing is, Leafs fans don't watch that channel (PTI is ESPN), they're too busy with TSN.

The audience is actually the morons south of the border who don't know a thing about hockey, as they're too busy with NFL, NBA, Baseball and NASCAR.

So the only thing they know of right now are Bertuzzi's WWF impersonation, and Montreal's Swan Dive impersonations - not exactly something to give hockey a good reputation, or bring new fans into the loving embrace of the Greatest Sport on Earth.

No news is good news, in this case

I think alot of it his hatred for the Montreal Canadiens and French Canadians. I got that impression during that whole Don Cherry thing. The racism came out in people who basically said "If the French are upset, tough sh!t". Their is obviously alot of hatred for French Canadians in Canada. It has always been there. Thank god I was brought up to respect my fellow Canadians.

Lets look back on this hole incident

-Ribeiro fakes an injure to get a whistle in a one goal game. Gets ripped, most of all by the Toronto media. Irony about that statement is a Leaf does it every game. Tucker spends more time facedown on the ice than the puck. Nobody says boo about that. Nobody said boo about it when Paul Coffey did it in the 95 finals, nobody said boo about it. So why all of a sudden is it such a big deal? Simple, it's a hatred and jealousy of the Montreal Canadiens, mostly from Leaf fans. Most grew up so jealous of the sucess of the Habs that any little thing negative about them, they'll blow up.

-A small minority of Canadian fans boo the US anthem. Well first off this is a free country, and while I do not agree with it, people do have the right to show their displeasure. When this happened a few years ago, both Montreal and vancouver did it, along with several American cities. Where did the spotlight go? Montreal. Again, it comes from a deep hated and jealousy for the Canadiens. Don Cherry and co never said boo when Detroit or Long Island or Atlanta booed our anthem. Nope, but when a few idiots from Montreal boo an American national anthem it's the end of the world. Again, nothing but racism.

-Kovalev, who 10 years ago dove, gets slashed on the arm which ends up costing the Habs the winning goal. Automatically from the habs hating media, Kovalev is called a diver and a faker. Well frankly nobody but Kovalev knows if he was trutly hurt. He might have been, we don't know. You cannot call him a faker. Nobody knows. The guy missed practice the next day and the medical staff did say it was effecting him, so maybe just maybe Kovalev was telling the truth? You wouldn't know that if you listened to the Montreal hating media. It was blown up. I think they just like showing the replay of the Habs losing. Of course lets say for a minute Kovalev was faking to draw a penalty, that happens dozens of times in every game for every team in all sports. So why is one little incident in a playoff game being so blown out of preportion? Again, a hatred for the Habs and French Canadians.

This Ribeiro thing gave the habs hating and the French Canadian hating twits across North America fuel to degrat the greatest franchise in hockey history. Most of their critisim is hypocritical and based on no facts since it happenes all the times in all sports.

Thats my opinion on it. It's nothing but a hatred for French Canadians and a jealousy of the great Montreal Canadiens organzation.

CBC can't hold in their hatred for les Canadiens. I noticed Kelly Hrudey said we were lucky.

If the CBC ever said "Boston is lucky they got that offside break in Game 4 or they'd be golfing" or "Leafs are lucky they're playing the biggest choke artists in hockey history or they'd be golfing", I'd have heart attack

My point was further proved last night about how certain outlets hate Montreal and French Canadians.

TSN, CBC espically Don Cherry, wet themselves over the Beantown fans cheering out anthem.

Did anyone hear anyone acknowledge the Montreal fans cheering the US anthem?

I didn't. Eventhough I for one said they would because Montrealers are great people.