Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game Thread | 04/19/04 | Game 7

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Begin called for a slash. Not good, as B's are dominating.

Theo is playing great, if not for him, we are down 3-0 at least. Bruins have had chance after chance. We're being outplayed physically and mentally. We're letting them get open shots out front too often. Gotta start contesting those passes.

[Edited on 4-19-04 by Fanpuck33]

We sound lame, the Begin penalty gives them a man advantage on fresh ice, we need to kill then start to pick it up or this will be an anti-climax.

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

Very very badly played period by the habs, the score is only 0-0 because Jose Theodore has showed up tonight and is saving the habs behinds...

Lets regroup in the intermission and have a strong 2nd and then 3rd...

First though we need to kill off whats remaining in the Begin penalty, and yes the refs are horrible again, zero consistantcy... Are they going to call everything? Or nothing? Or only call minor stick fouls and let interference go? :puke:

Originally posted by puck7x

Jose Theodore has showed up tonight and is saving the habs behinds...  

Sounded like he misplayed the puck a coupla times and got some help from a post as well...

Originally posted by Ribeiro

Begin is an idiot.  Not a smart player.

He's probably one of my least favourite Habs aside from Dagenais.

He was shit out there.  Replace him.

Begin is far from crap. He brings great energy and toughness to the team, as well as solid defensively play. A great pickup by Gainey, at the Sabre's expense. The B's have gotten away with a lot worse than that, don't blame Begin for bad officiating.

Begin lost four teeth and took 30 stitches in period 2 of game 6 then came back and played in period 3.

That inspires the team, you could see it in the pic of the other players standing round him.

Begin lost four teeth and took 30 stitches in period 2 of game 6 then came back and played in period 3.

That has nothing to do with his skill.

He lost those teeth because he doesn't know when to look for the big checks. Big mistake on his part.

And I said Dagenais was crap, not Begin.

Originally posted by simonus

is it just me or are the b's paying a little more attention to langdon tonight?;)

I think your on to something......

Also everyone stop trashing our boys, 100% support!!

:hlogo::clap::hlogo::clap::hlogo:

Originally posted by Ribeiro

Begin is an idiot.  Not a smart player.

He's probably one of my least favourite Habs aside from Dagenais.

He was shit out there.  Replace him.

Hmm. SOunds like you were calling him crap to me. I guess every player is crap unless your last name starts with P. I can't wait till the off season and they get rid of Perreault. He's the only player I know that has to take a slap-shot 3 feet from the net.

Originally posted by simonus

is it just me or are the b's paying a little more attention to langdon tonight?;)

They know he is breaking out