Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game Thread | 04/19/04 | Game 7

Spider-Man NL

WELL YOU WERE RIGHT MAN, SORRY ZEDNIK, YOU CAME THREW WHEN IT MATTERED THE MOST... THANK YOU MAN

HAHAHAH...

Karma caught up with the B's. All those cheap shots and cheap hits and Brian Rolston's bullshit... They deserve to lose... Habs deserved this...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This made my day tomorrow SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much funnier and easier. Not even the grumpiest old woman could take away my happiness now

ZEDNIFIED AGAIN BOSTON!!!!

:ghg:

So freaking unbelievable!! WOW

I heard the last 5 minutes of the games.. was soo stressful!! Gainey now looks a genious with the Kovalev trade. He emerged in this serie as a key player for Habs. Zednik scored on the right time. And better with that, one of our key player, Ryder, didn't had to score. It'll be his turn againts skilled Bolts. Will be an interesting matchup.. but before analysing it, just want to say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Great job Habs!!!:/):clap::ghg::que::hockey::hlogo::clap::/):ghg:

I live in DDO, on the West Island of Montreal... And its a circus here right now!!!! People are chanting Ole! and honking like madmens , and cheering... hanging outside of cars, doing insane things... lol....

And I'm no where near downtown, imagine what its like there now... lol

Originally posted by puck7x

I live in DDO, on the West Island of Montreal... And its a circus here right now!!!! People are chanting Ole! and honking like madmens , and cheering... hanging outside of cars, doing insane things... lol....

And I'm no where near downtown, imagine what its like there now... lol

Oh man I wish I was in Montreal right now!

gnight all... I need to get at least 4 hours sleep now before going to work... cya tomorrow! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN IM HAPPY!!!!!!

Happier now than 2002!

:ghg::hlogo::clap::clap::clap::hlogo::ghg:

I thought I saw a link to the Habs goal song somewhere here, can't find it now -- anyone?

(Want to play it when I call my Bro in Mtl!)

:ghg::ghg::ghg: