The Official TV Thread

jetsniper

I've also come to appreciate 'Corner Gas'.

Along with my wife, I sometimes watch the 'Law & Order' programs and the 'CSI' programs.

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan
Originally posted by TheBigRedC

Tuesday: Big Brother (ended last weak)

In Holland Big Brother started again. And yesterday the first BigBrother child was born. I don't follow it but it was all over the news here. Some pregnant lady inside the house gave birth to a daughter inside the house.

HOW SICK IS THAT??

Yeah, that was in the news before it even started and I just saw another article about the baby today. It's fine if you ask me, they didn't show anything. She had already given her permission to tape it.

Originally posted by jetsniper
Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan
Originally posted by TheBigRedC

Tuesday: Big Brother (ended last weak)

In Holland Big Brother started again. And yesterday the first BigBrother child was born. I don't follow it but it was all over the news here. Some pregnant lady inside the house gave birth to a daughter inside the house.

HOW SICK IS THAT??

Yeah, that was in the news before it even started and I just saw another article about the baby today. It's fine if you ask me, they didn't show anything. She had already given her permission to tape it.

They did show the whole birth of the baby, you saw everything. And i heared there is permission to tape the baby for over an hour a day, or something like that. I just think it's totally stupid

I also think there is no problem, but i think it's stupid. When you get you first born (and probably every child), you want it to be something personal. Now whole holland can enjoy it. The last weeks of pregnancy you gotta be in the house, during the birth you gotta be there. And the first weeks no privacy.

(other discussion; The child didn't choose to be on tv? ah well this is a hockeyboard, let's discuss about that, much more fun!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

*bumps his really old TV thread because it's a new TV season*

Looking at my schedule at the beginning, you can probably cut 75% of that off now. What I plan on watching this year is..

Sunday: Family Guy, The Simpsons, Desperate Housewives

Monday: Prison Break, Heroes

Tuesday: Friday Night Lights

Wednesday: Lost, 30 Rock

Thursday: My Name Is Earl, The Office

Friday: Err...nothing.

Saturday: Hockey come October

The only thing I'll go out of my way to watch is a Habs hockey game. That makes 98% or so of my TV listening time.

For the Elisha Cuthbert lovers!!

http://www.habsworld.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4290

Edit: which team does she support(seasontickets), is it Calgary (born), Montreal (raised) or some Cali-team?

[Edited on 2005/11/10 by Dutch_Habs_Fan]

[Edited on 11-10-05 by Fanpuck33]

She's dating Sean Avery, so I guess that would make a Kings' fan.

Sunday: Nothing now, 4400 during the summer

Monday: Vanished, 24 starting in January

Tuesday: NCIS, The Unit, Eureka, Scrubs when the season starts this winter

Wednesday: Lost, Mythbusters

Thursday: CSI

Friday: Monk, as soon as the winter season starts

Saturday: Nothing

Sunday: football during the winter, baseball during the summer nothing else is on

Monday: I take a class during primetime tv time but I watch Prison Break on itunes the next day/24

Tuesday: Saw Heroes today, pretty cool/Rescue Me

Wednesday: again school but I usually would watch Lost just because I find it kinda dumb and just watch it just because everyone else does

That Jericho show looks promising

Thursday: Smallville, Smallville, Smallville

Friday: a college football game

Saturday: a college football game

Sunday: Patriots football if its on, Desparate Housewives, Fox's cartoons (the simpsons etc.), The Amazing Race

Monday: Prison Break, Raw, Studio 60, Heroes

Tuesday: Nothing

Wednesday: 30 Rock, Jericho

Thursday: Smallville, Survivor, CSI

Friday: SouthPark

Saturday: HNIC, Saturday Night Live

And the Daily Show and the Colbert Report every weeknight.

LOL. Who doesn't have a tv?

Me. The one I had broke down. I wasn't watching it much so I decided to see if I'd miss it before buying a new one... and I dont miss it, so no TV. I'm too active anyway. Sitting in front of something while doing nothing, I get restless. I'm the type that forwards through movies or just get up and start doing stuff. I'm starting to prefer reading to movies. At least when you read you can go faster forward, all depends on you.

So yeah... No TV for me.

Active. What does that mean?

The only time I actually kinda miss TV is when the power is out and I'm listening to some kind of sporting event on the radio. Its so quiet.

Active... doing stuff. TV is too passive for me. Sitting there, not doing anything but watch...