The Official TV Thread

jetsniper

Smallville, King of Queens (my wife is almost like a stand in for Leah Remini in a good way), Law and Order and of course Les Habs!!! :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

Ha reminds me a good friend of mine appeared on Smallville... this season dressed or rather undressed in a Tarzan outfit....

I really miss Star Trek entreprise

240x320.jpg

by the way Im in search of an actress and I cant remember in what show she appeared a long time ago .. in any case what I am looking for now is the name of a 80's tv show something like Knight rider but it regarded a fast Motorbike... any clues?

Edited by CoRvInA

i never really got into that edition of the star trek shows... nor the one with the lady captain... not because it was a lady but i just couldn't get interested

GO :hlogo: GO!

Thanks Darky I'm gonna have nightmares with that vid...

Something about NIN that I never liked... Havent been to their shows or anything... Never been a fan of their Trent's stuff... mind you I have only heard maybe a dozen songs tops

Thanks Darky I'm gonna have nightmares with that vid...

Something about NIN that I never liked... Havent been to their shows or anything... Never been a fan of their Trent's stuff... mind you I have only heard maybe a dozen songs tops

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Try watching NIN's Broken video. Now that's messed up!

• 2 months later...
Damn i'm hooked on "Sopranos"!! Great serie..

I was to late to follow it from the first season, so i intended to get the full dvd box, and start in season 1. But damn since a couple of months i follow it almost everyweek. Dropped right in...hooked

i watched that one with great interest for the first few seasons... then, after a while, it just became a soap opera... a soap opera that "vulgar language, nudity and violence" (not that this bothers me, as such...)

When it's gone, i won't miss it all that very badly...

One program that I was disappointed to see canned was DEAD LIKE ME... oh well... I must have been one of the few... it had a soap opera-ish quality to it too but there was sufficient humour to make it pallatable.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Sunday, Monday and Thursday are pretty much the only nights I care about TV now.

Anyone watch Heroes? It just keeps getting better and better. I'm actually excited for Mondays now because Heroes is on. I don't know what I'll do after the season finale. I might go insane this summer. :P

I think thats the third time I've done that sort of list. :lol:

Sunday: Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, Desperate Housewives (what? Eva Longoria is friggin hot >_>)

Monday: Prison Break, Surface, Arrested Development, RAW

Tuesday: My Name Is Earl, The Office, Supernatural*

Wednesday: Lost, Invasion

Thursday: Alias, Smallville, Night Stalkers*, CSI

Friday: Threshold, Ghost Whisperer*

And 24 whenever they decide what day to put it on. Probably Mondays again but it doesn't start till January.

*bumps his really old TV thread because it's a new TV season*

Looking at my schedule at the beginning, you can probably cut 75% of that off now. What I plan on watching this year is..

Sunday: Family Guy, The Simpsons, Desperate Housewives

Monday: Prison Break, Heroes

Tuesday: Friday Night Lights

Wednesday: Lost, 30 Rock

Thursday: My Name Is Earl, The Office

Friday: Err...nothing.

Saturday: Hockey come October

Sundays: Family Guy, The Simpsons if I have nothing better to do

Mondays: 24, Prison Break, Heroes

Tuesday: Nothing

Wednesday: Lost, sometimes I'll watch Bones

Thursday: My Name Is Earl, The Office

Friday: Numbers

See, less and less each time. Although I forgot about Desperate Housewives, add that to my last one on Sundays. And I never did watch Friday Night Lights. It was like The OC with a little bit of football. Ick.

Threshold... they never did air the episode with Catherine Bell in it.

That show got really bad and really stupid in a hurry. Same with Invasion, I hated that show after a couple episodes and wanted it off the air. It stole Alias's timeslot after Lost which I loved.

I always get burned by new shows. Last year the only one I watched was Threshold and this year the only one I tried was Vanished. I catch an episode of Shark now and then, depending on if anyone else in the house is watching it.

Actually, I did start watching The Unit when it first came out. I'm not a huge fan though, I just like people on the team. The wives are annoying and the stories often aren't that great.

Looks like I've done it three times as well:

Sunday: The Simpsons, sometime Crossing Jordan

Monday: 24

Tuesday: NCIS

Wednesday: Nothing

Thursday: CSI, Scrubs, maybe ER

Friday: Threshold is looking good

Saturday: Nothing

I miss JAG and Enterprise.

Sunday: Nothing now, 4400 during the summer

Monday: Vanished, 24 starting in January

Tuesday: NCIS, The Unit, Eureka, Scrubs when the season starts this winter

Wednesday: Lost, Mythbusters

Thursday: CSI

Friday: Monk, as soon as the winter season starts

Saturday: Nothing

Sunday: Nothing

Monday: Heroes, 24

Tuesday: NCIS, The Unit

Wednesday: Bones, Mythbusters, Lost

Thursday: (CSI), Scrubs

Friday: Monk, Psych

I've pretty much given up on the Simpsons and I can't ever remember watching Crossing Jordan. I think I've seen maybe three episodes. I'd forgotten about 4400 and Eureka, since they're summer shows, I like both of those quite a bit..

I always get burned by new shows. Last year the only one I watched was Threshold and this year the only one I tried was Vanished. I catch an episode of Shark now and then, depending on if anyone else in the house is watching it.

Actually, I did start watching The Unit when it first came out. I'm not a huge fan though, I just like people on the team. The wives are annoying and the stories often aren't that great.

But you've got Heroes listed on shows you watch. :huh: