The Official TV Thread

jetsniper

Dexter is probably my favourite show. I cannot think of another television show I have watched with so much anticipation and fear at the same time. Seriously. I have not watched a show that has me "I can't watch" and is unbearable. Edge of my seat.

• 2 weeks later...
Dexter is probably my favourite show. I cannot think of another television show I have watched with so much anticipation and fear at the same time. Seriously. I have not watched a show that has me "I can't watch" and is unbearable. Edge of my seat.

I know! I'm not sure what I'm going to do now that Season 2 is done. I haven't heard if it's renewed yet, but I would have to think that it will be... more and more people seem to start watching it every day.

For those who don't know, the season finale is already up for download... in some places it won't air until tomorrow.

I stopped watching, but might check it out if it comes to DVD. How many episodes did they produce?

I think there will be a total of 13. I hope they don't add any mystery during the last two they have ready. They were leaving little tiny mysteries about his ability, but nothing yet that would piss me off about never finding the answer.

I haven't seen it here so I don't know if anyone knows but Fox has said they're going to postpone 24 until they can air a complete season uninterrupted. Right now, they have enough scripts to do 10 episodes but thats it and production on the show has been halted.

Talks during the strike are basically non-existent right now as well, both sides are doing nothing but sniping at each other. The WGA filed a complaint against the AMPTP for "refusal to negotiate in good faith". Apparently they had a deal in place which the AMPTP walked out on at the last second.

• 1 month later...

Apparently there is a 2-hour season premiere of LOST airing the 31st!?

Amazing! I didn't think it'd be back on with the writers strike and such... so I went and bought Season 1 to begin watching the entire series over again. I'm almost done season 1, but doubt I'd get through 2 and 3 before the 31st.

I just got into Lost over the Christmas break as my brother got season 1. Needless to say i plowed through the first 2 seasons in the next 3 weeks. Got Season 3 to go through when i go home next weekend, what a great show!

Amazing show! I'm watching it for the second time through, and it's as good as the first time. That, and I'm catching some things I may have missed or forgotten aboutt he first time around.

• 2 weeks later...
But knowing Lost, it will be "enhanced" such that nothing new is revealed that is actually useful or answers any questions.

True, but I've been dying to see that episode again (without finding time to do so)... I'll watch it while simming! :D

Excited for Lost tomorrow as well.

Anyone else watching Terminator? Obviously not as good as the movies but still higly entertaining IMO. And I can't resist Summer Glau. Firefly FTW.

Speaking of Terminator, Christian Bale is going to play John Connor in Terminator 4. Talk about badass.

Excited for Lost tomorrow as well.

Anyone else watching Terminator? Obviously not as good as the movies but still higly entertaining IMO. And I can't resist Summer Glau. Firefly FTW.

Speaking of Terminator, Christian Bale is going to play John Connor in Terminator 4. Talk about badass.

I've tried to get into the Terminator series because I a) liked the first 2 movies, and b) would marry Summer Glau in a heartbeat. SO far, it's been unable to hold my attention amist other shows... a fact for which I'm truly disappointed.

I still miss Firefly.

There's a Terminator TV series?

LOST was amazing. Flash Forwards FTW!

Guess as to who the "Oceanic 6" are? We know Hurley, Jack, and Kate. Who are the other three? I'm guessing Sawyer, Sun, and Sayid. They need major characters to carry off the flash forwards IMO.

Also, did anyone see Michael? Harold Perrineau was in the opening credits...