The Official TV Thread

jetsniper

I posted this in the youtube thread i believe. I bought the DVDs after seeing a couple of songs, can't wait for the second season. Murray the band manager is hilarious :lol:

I wasn't sure where to post it but I decided that it was a TV show (because it is). My friend has Season 1, I haven't watched all the episodes yet but the three songs I posted were my three favourites, especially that Humans Are Dead video.

I also just finished Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy, I'm trying to go throw the seasons quickly, my friend is lending me them. I want to be free before my 3-week break so I can save it for movies.

• 2 weeks later...
Thats nice, still same actors, or a lot of replacements?

They wouldn't have agreed to another season with a bunch of replacement actors. As far as I know, Ken Jenkins is the only one who might not be back, as rumor had it he was being written out of the show even before this season was supposed to originally end.

Really enjoyed Grey's Anatomy Season 2, which is really the first real season. The main character is pretty unlikeable but everything else is good, and the writing is great. On to Season 3.

All signs point to Scrubs coming back for a full season on ABC next year.

Beauty! Now thats just to finish up the episodes that won't air on NBC this year right?

Really enjoyed Grey's Anatomy Season 2, which is really the first real season. The main character is pretty unlikeable but everything else is good, and the writing is great. On to Season 3.

JD: "It's like they saw our lives and put it on TV!"

Beauty! Now thats just to finish up the episodes that won't air on NBC this year right?

They had 5 more episodes that were filmed before the strike that will air on NBC. They are said to be filming the last 5 of the 16 episode order, but it is unknown whether those will air as part of next season on ABC or will be put on the season 7 DVD.

• 1 month later...

And NBC's disrespect of Scrubs ends tonight, as they air a "finale" that CLEARLY was supposed to be aired earlier in the season, as Kelso is back as chief of medicine, despite him leaving two episodes ago. Also, Keith is in it, after not being in it since the first episode or two. This was probably one of the first episodes they filmed this year.

And NBC's disrespect of Scrubs ends tonight, as they air a "finale" that CLEARLY was supposed to be aired earlier in the season, as Kelso is back as chief of medicine, despite him leaving two episodes ago. Also, Keith is in it, after not being in it since the first episode or two. This was probably one of the first episodes they filmed this year.

Wow...hopefully ABC treats the show with a little more respect next season...

Like what?

Everything. I had some ideas about the show, where it was going, and where it has been. However, a lot of the stuff basically broke my thoughts and ideas about it. Ex: Jack/Claire's father, Claire herself, and the time difference between the island and the boat. Things like that.

After watching Season 3, it's become the OC inside a hospital. I still like the presentation of the show (the lighting and camerawork and stuff - it's nice to look at) but it's really become just mindless entertainment and nothing more. I hope the main character dies!

I hate Grey's Anatomy with a passion but then again, I really only watch comedy shows.

Had no idea 30 Rock had its season finale last night until they mentioned it right before it started. How much of Lost is left? Next week and then the 2 hour season finale?

• 3 weeks later...

Lost was insanely good tonight, I think I'd put this season near season 1 in terms of quality. There was maybe one bad episode (the one that centered around Sun) but everything else was really good.

Did anyone catch the Octagon commercial? I thought it probably was part of Lost so I checked it out and now it's pretty much confirmed it's part of Lost. It's getting hammered right now from everyone checking it out though.

www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com

Next season looks like it's set up to be better then this one. Quoting someone from another board I go to

alright f*ck for next season:

ben and jack reuniting the six while:

sayid's killin shit, hugo's crazy, kate hates Jack, Aaron can't return but must return at the same time, sun hates jack and has is working with whitmore, ben can't return

faraday and a bunch of nobodies are lost

the others and locke, who will die sometime within the next three years

juliet sawyer and the rest of the losties survive on the moved island

charolette's past

f*ck all from one episode

Can't wait.

Motherf*cking Lost 2 hour season finale tonight!

Yea yea! (sorry for the copyright infringement Maca =P)

It's actually... Yeye! But YEYE!!! LOST was awesome. I knew it was Locke in the casket during the last episode, he's the only guy that made sense. Other than that - they answered some questions, but left so many more to be revealed over the last 2 seasons.

Anyone know how they're going to progress the story next year? Are we going to focus on those off the Island? Are we ever going to see those on the Island before Jack & Co. get back? MY guess is yes, but hey, you never know.

I wonder if we'll get flashbacks, or flash forwards, or a combination of the two.