Questions for PK Subban?

Habitforming

I will be interviewing PK Subban later this week and like the Ryan O'Byrne interview (soon to be posted) this is your chance to ask the questions you want to know about.

Ask/post your questions here and I'll use them for the interview.

Deadline is 11am Friday July 20th.

Have fun with it!

I will be interviewing PK Subban later this week and like the Ryan O'Byrne interview (soon to be posted) this is your chance to ask the questions you want to know about.

Ask/post your questions here and I'll use them for the interview.

Deadline is 11am Friday July 20th.

Have fun with it!

I believe I read somewhere that his father's Jamaican??? If so, then please ask the following:

do you ever go to visit Jamaica? How do people there react to your love of hockey and the fact that you're pursuing a hockey career?

also, please do the profile thing with the "favourite food, favourite movies, how you like to spend your free time, etc" questions like you did with McDonagh.

I believe I read somewhere that his father's Jamaican??? If so, then please ask the following:

do you ever go to visit Jamaica? How do people there react to your love of hockey and the fact that you're pursuing a hockey career?

also, please do the profile thing with the "favourite food, favourite movies, how you like to spend your free time, etc" questions like you did with McDonagh.

I plan on making that a permanent part of all the interviews that I do.

If you have any different personal profile questions you want answered ask away...I'll include all the same Profile questions I did with McDonagh, but I'm open to new ones.

Edited by Habitforming

After witnessing some of the competition at the development camp, are you still as confident on your chances of making the team so quickly?

Will you sign up for HabsWorld and join us in our habs discussion's since your such a big habs fan ? :D

Don't ask him.. let him know that the fans on HW officially invite him to sign up and join in the conversation...

And tell him how much we appreciate, his love for the team and game; I'm sure many other feel just as I do when I say that he in a way represents us on the ice...

Fans who love the game and would love to put on the jersey and play for our beloved HABS!

Edited by Chips

Hi PK Subban, as you might know already there's a huge part of the montreal fans who are french. Do you plan on learning french in the future?

Which forward was the most difficult to play against in the habs development camp?

Edited by Partisan

Hi PK Subban, as you might know already there's a huge part of the montreal fans who are french. Do you plan on learning french in the future?

Which forward was the most difficult to play against in the habs development camp?

can't we let the kid make the team before we start hitting him with the french questions?

can't we let the kid make the team before we start hitting him with the french questions?

I agree with simonus, to a degree about this question. But Subban strikes me as someone who would respond well to questions like this, and it would be interesting to see how he answers a direct question like this. I'm sure he knows the kind of pressure and requests of the french media and playing in Quebec has certain expectations. I'm curious about how he would answer this one. My only warning is that we should be prepared for a honest direct answer from him. Needless to say I think he would be respectful in his answer.

Questions for PK.

Do you think Hockey Night In Canada should be changed to actually include teams like Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal to the 8PM national audience instead of Leafs every saturday night?

Do you like Don Cherry's Coaches Corner segment as an educational tool for young aspiring hockey players?

how does he feel about physical play. is he willing to block lots of shots because thats the big problem in montreal

I plan on making that a permanent part of all the interviews that I do.

If you have any different personal profile questions you want answered ask away...I'll include all the same Profile questions I did with McDonagh, but I'm open to new ones.

To add to your permanent personal profile questions: "Describe your family (mom, dad, siblings). As well, how important has your family been to your hockey career?"

It's always fun to read about players who's parents drove them to 6 a.m. practices, and who forced their younger brother/sister to play goal in the basement :D

Well i feel this guy wouldn't mind answering something like this. If he doesnt want to, so be it.

just tell him that hot chicks in montreal only speak french !!

just tell him that hot chicks in montreal only speak french !!

really.. B) sign me up french lessons. And where can I find those hot chicks?

Edited by Chips

Any interview with this kid has so bring up what his name means in swedish.

And if he can be a "bitch" to other teams penalty killing with slappers from the blue-line. PK Subban... What a guy, what a a name!

Any interview with this kid has so bring up what his name means in swedish.

And if he can be a "bitch" to other teams penalty killing with slappers from the blue-line. PK Subban... What a guy, what a a name!

I think I'll pass on that.

Are there any Hockey related questions you want to know, or do I fill in the others with the "traditional" questions?

Two hours left!

what are his thoughts about possibly being converted into a forward in the future?

He is known for having a great offensive game and a somewhat weaker defensive game - why did he choose to be a D in the first place? Does he think that this reputation for poor defense is undeserved?

what are his thoughts about possibly being converted into a forward in the future?

He is known for having a great offensive game and a somewhat weaker defensive game - why did he choose to be a D in the first place? Does he think that this reputation for poor defense is undeserved?

I know he is sensitive to the questions about his D being non-existent, so I'll word them a bit differently and give it a shot.