What's your car?

bombTHEice

Maybe there are some guys around here who're interested in cars ... just wanted to know which car(s) do you have?

I'm driving an 1995 AUDI A4, 1.8 for a year right now. Really like the car .. I know it isn't an american PS wonder but enough for me right now.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For years I had one of these:

5b1oo.jpg

Now I get around on one of these:

auctioncrossrider.jpg

Miss the car but don't need one in Tokyo. Will be in Quebec next month can I borrow your Audi? :)

(actually my uncle has an Audi I can borrow that :D Very nice handling!)

I drive a corolla. with a kid coming, I'm looking to buy a decent mini van or a station wagon( a subaru would awesome)

I drive a 1990 Ford/Mercury Topaz.. it has limited legroom and headroom.. but hey only 76k km's on it.. which means it will take me even longer to drive it into the ground before I get an upgrade.. ya ill be the guy buying the 2001 in the year 2010. :/

I drive a 1990 Ford/Mercury Topaz.. it has limited legroom and headroom.. but hey only 76k km's on it.. which means it will take me even longer to drive it into the ground before I get an upgrade.. ya ill be the guy buying the 2001 in the year 2010. :/

does it get up those mountains? That's all I'd really care about.

bluedrive.jpg

2003 Mazda Protege LS. Exact same colour, but no rear spoiler. Very nice little car for anyone looking to buy small. Stay away from the SE, no power to it compared to the LS. And there's a load of them still on the road, so it's very a reliable model.

That's so not cool, taunting us NA guys. I want an Alfa.

lol huzer Alfa is coming over here.

First they're bringing over that 8C Competizione. Then the 159, Brera, then Spider. The CEO of Fiat wants to go after the Mini Cooper so they'll also bring over the Fiat 500. They'll sell alfas through the maserati dealerships across the country.

So look for them at your Maserati of Denver dealer in a year or two.

lol huzer Alfa is coming over here.

First they're bringing over that 8C Competizione. Then the 159, Brera, then Spider. The CEO of Fiat wants to go after the Mini Cooper so they'll also bring over the Fiat 500. They'll sell alfas through the maserati dealerships across the country.

So look for them at your Maserati of Denver dealer in a year or two.

Alfa's been rumored to come back for a while. Unfortunately, I'm in the instant gratification crowd. I keep looking at the C30 now, but the practicality of my 6 (and that fact that I like it quite a bit) keeps me from doing anything other than looking. For the moment...

1998 Hyundai Elantra 5spd - daily driver

1992 Nissan 180sx SR20DET RHD - my would-be weekend warrior if the engine wasn't blown. Have loads of plans for it, though(think BIG turbo, stoker kit, forged pistons, the works).

Back from holiday and the first topic i see is this one. It can make me cry, i just damaged my car today. First time in my 7 years driving i hit something :(

My backbumper is damaged

i Got a 2000 1.4 VW Polo Highline, just like on the picture

of01_0004334068.jpg

yes its small for us meanings, but handy for europe...