Gilbert Arenas talks about sharks

Pierre the Great

There Are No Such Thing as Shark Attacks

I know this is random, but I just want to clear this up for people out there.

There are these things called shark attacks, but there is no such thing as a shark attack. I have never seen a real shark attack.

I know you’re making a weird face as you’re reading this. OK people, a shark attack is not what we see on TV and what people portray it as.

We’re humans. We live on land.

Sharks live in water.

So if you’re swimming in the water and a shark bites you, that’s called trespassing. That is called trespassing. That is not a shark attack.

A shark attack is if you’re chilling at home, sitting on your couch, and a shark comes in and bites you; now that’s a shark attack. Now, if you’re chilling in the water, that is called invasion of space. So I have never heard of a shark attack.

When I see on the news where it’s like, “There have been 10 shark attacks,” I’m like, “Hey, for real?! They’re just running around? Sharks are walking now, huh! We live on the land, we don’t live underwater.”

http://www.nba.com/blog/gilbert_arenas.html

Robert Parrish wore two zeros, I guess that makes him twice as funny as Arenas? :D

you so beat me to that!

Just to make this slightly more than a ditto post, here is a quote from Parish's wiki:

His nickname was "The Chief", after the mute Native American in the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. According to legend, former Celtics forward Cedric Maxwell gave Parish this nickname because of his stoic nature.
Edited by simonus

His nickname was "The Chief", after the mute Native American in the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

I like the stage version better. My high school put on that show and it was freaking awesome (our theater department is really good), but I didn't really care for the movie version. I will say that the guy who played Jack Nicholson's part did an incredible job mimicking Jack's mannerisms and whatnot.