Internet failure - North Eastern coast of North America?

Athlétique.Canadien

Is anyones internet slow tonight?

I've run some protocol tests on website responses. Google and microsoft . com are high but MSN and hotmail are low. Anyone out there tonight noticing dragging internet speeds? Responses out of Chicago are dead. Either there is a virus or a major server in NA is having issues.

Has anyone else noticed this? It seems to be maybe east NA wide if my analysis is correct.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

As per PTG's insightful theory, the internet *has* been going down periodically all across the continent as the US government and Microsoft ascertain the terrorist threat. It seems that the internet hasn't actually been going down, but if you attempt to access it more than 10 times in 10 minutes you're put on the watch list by these two entities; IP logged, traced, and, in the case of the government, full ID and information discovered. Apparently terroristas try to log in frequently and can be discovered when the net is down.

:rolleyes:

In related news, I have some prime real estate in central Florida which has just become available to the public.

As per PTG's insightful theory, the internet *has* been going down periodically all across the continent as the US government and Microsoft ascertain the terrorist threat. It seems that the internet hasn't actually been going down, but if you attempt to access it more than 10 times in 10 minutes you're put on the watch list by these two entities; IP logged, traced, and, in the case of the government, full ID and information discovered. Apparently terroristas try to log in frequently and can be discovered when the net is down.

:rolleyes:

In related news, I have some prime real estate in central Florida which has just become available to the public.

:o

Is that some sort of super kind of terrorists?