2 Canadians detained in China for protesting

Pierre the Great

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

keep on fighting. We will win.

Where do I sign up, commies don't scare me.

There's the video.

Personally I say all the democratic folks should have a giant huge protest right during the games in Beijing disrupt something. If China does something like brings in the tanks like Tienanmen Square it will be a million times worse then that because everyone will be watching and they'd cancel the Olympics.

IMO, they're idiots. You don't ###### around in a communist country!!! No 'due process', no rights to speak of...they are screwed!

Edited by sbhatt

Personally I say all the democratic folks should have a giant huge protest right during the games in Beijing disrupt something. If China does something like brings in the tanks like Tienanmen Square it will be a million times worse then that because everyone will be watching and they'd cancel the Olympics.

I wouldn't bet on that...a lot of countries need to kiss Chinese ass, because they've become addicted to their cheap goods...or in the case of the US, they can't afford for China to dump their holdings in U.S. dollars in retaliation (see recent news for more info on that threat).