HabsWorld Movie Scene Trivia

Doktor Kosmos

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 is not The Exorcist.

#8 is not really a movie about Nazis. Well, there are some in the movie, but it's not a Nazi movie.

#9 however is indeed Contact. Just like you said, Pierre, it's the scene when Jodie Foster meets the incarnation of her dad on that faraway planet. I clearly remember the first time I saw that scene - it totally and completely blew me away with its beauty!

I wasn't sure it'd be the best choice for a scene to post from that movie, but I guess I made the right choice after all. ;)

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

No, sorry, none of those guesses are correct.

I can totally see why you'd think #6 is a Star Wars movie. I hadn't thought about that. It's a totally different genre though. It was made a couple of years after the original SW trilogy.

#8 is a superhero movie, sort of, although not the same kinda superhero as Indiana Jones. A comic book superhero, I think.

#2 is not about ghosts. It's about other mythological creatures.

Just let me know if you want me to post more scenes.

I just got the call from the principal of a school where I had applied for a job, and someone else got the job, so I've got all the time in the world to post more scenes. :rolleyes:

Just let me know if you want me to post more scenes.

I just got the call from the principal of a school where I had applied for a job, and someone else got the job, so I've got all the time in the world to post more scenes. :rolleyes:

What happened, i thought you had a job, that i was the only unemployed sucker here ;)..

Well from the 1st of october not anymore!!

#2 is correct.

#6 is inccorrect. Good guess though. Religion is definitely an important part of the movie.

those are very hard DK

As a matter of fact (and I'm not posting this to make you all feel bad, trust me), at another message board where I post a lot, they had gotten eight by the time you guys had gotten two (and I posted it on the other board about 90 seconds before I posted it here).

I don't want them to be too hard of course, but not too easy either. It's tricky to make these trivia. It's all very subjective: what one person thinks is insanely difficult someone else thinks is childsplay.

Correct answers so far:

#1 L.A. Confidential

#2 Interview with the Vampire

#3 American Psycho

#8 Hellboy

#9 Contact

#10 Cast Away

That leaves #4, #5, #6 and #7.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Well, it's getting late. I'll be back tomorrow. Again, just let me know if you want more clues.