2007 NFL Thread

Fanpuck33

Haha, I've been thinking about starting this for a few days now. Way to go Fanpuck.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

jetsniper's Arrogant Prediction #1:The Jets will win the AFC East and the stacking of the Pats will blow up in their faces like it did for the Lakers, Yankees and Avs.

Man, I'm surprised no response about the link I posted, that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

Never looked at it, Fanpuck.

It is hilarious though, are you even allowed to sue for that much? He obviously doesn't have $63 billion. Ok, just read some of the article now too.

Riches claims that Vick sold the pilfered pooches on eBay and used the proceeds to purchase missles from the Iranian government, that he has "plead (sic) allegiance to Al-quaeda" and has subjected Riches to "microwave testing."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

Oh man thats hilarious. But it will surley will never see a court room.

Just the fact that it wasn't immediately laughed out of court is bad enough, but it's dragged on to the point where the guy has asked for the judge to recuse himself, lol.

Yeah, I've still got the game on tape since I worked that night but the Jets always have shitty pre-seasons so I'm not too concerned. Especially since that was his first real competition of the season, he didn't play when we spanked the Falcons.

Speaking of which, watch out for Kellen Clemens. He's gonna be good.

He will never play QB in the NFL. Never. Even during his senior year, everyone knew he was going to be converted into a WR/HB. He gets used in trick plays, thats it. Somehow that doesn't speak well for a QB supposedly better then Chad Pennington or Kellen Clemons (both who are better QBs. Which has been proven in TC).

And is throwing over 20 yards supposed to be impressive? I'd hope a QB can throw more then 20 yards, otherwise he's got a pretty weak arm.