TSN's TV Schedule

lazy26

I'm assuming that more details will follow. But TSN is reporting that they will air 13 Montreal games... by far the most for any Canadian team. For someone that can't get RDS, this is great news for me.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=216198&hubname=nhl

Too long overdue for me.

I'll have RDS as of September 5th

I will watch RDS for the remaining 69 games. I need them all :rolleyes:

Unless of couse Maguire is too irratating and I switch back to RDS.

Habs with more televised games than the Laffs!!! HAHA its a freaking miracle! I can't believe it i must be dreaming! WOW a real shock, they probably finally understood that after 40 years of no cup, Toronto is Shit and Habs Rule :) But honestly i wouldn't have believed it if i hadn't seen it :P.

100 Posts BABY!!WOOT

:hlogo: !!GO HABS GO!! :hlogo:

They've always shown more Habs games than any other Canadian team for national broadcast, because there is no Sportsnet to compete with in Quebec to obtain the rights to those games. Every other Canadian team has an arrangement with Sportsnet. TSN will still show about 25 Leafs games in the "Leafs Area", but thankfully I don't live there.

I took a quick look at the HNIT schedule, and even though the league promised more balanced coverage of the Eastern Canadian teams, there's still a good number of games where there's no Saturday Habs game on the schedule at all. It will remain to be seen (hopefully) how many games will actually be aired outside of Quebec.

Excellent.

I hope you do.

RDS is a steal. But I still cannot pull myself away from the Super Sports Pack.

Even though I have to listen to the Carolina and Tampa announcers. The fact

that when the race heats up I can switch back and forth to all the games makes up for it.

TSN is a Leaf channel, so is Sportsnet. It is nauseating. Plus listening to McGuire kiss Crosby's ass

grows tiresome.

1 1/2 months to go til the season starts. Can't wait!

RDS is a steal. But I still cannot pull myself away from the Super Sports Pack.

Even though I have to listen to the Carolina and Tampa announcers. The fact

that when the race heats up I can switch back and forth to all the games makes up for it.

TSN is a Leaf channel, so is Sportsnet. It is nauseating. Plus listening to McGuire kiss Crosby's ass

grows tiresome.

1 1/2 months to go til the season starts. Can't wait!

In Sportsnet's defense, they do more coverage of the Senators than anyone. And they cover all of the Western Canadian teams as well, because they're a regional network. I'm still puzzled as to why Habs management hasn't done a regional deal with them.

In Sportsnet's defense, they do more coverage of the Senators than anyone. And they cover all of the Western Canadian teams as well, because they're a regional network. I'm still puzzled as to why Habs management hasn't done a regional deal with them.

They are regional but I guarantee you that all the regions get most of the Leaf stories as well.

Add to the fact that their panel is nationwide and they talk about the Leafs endlessly.

First year of university I was painfully listening to the games on NHL Radio...Now, I have Rogers Digital Cable with RDS on it....Cant Wait for the Calls from Pierre and Yvon for the 07/08 season. McGuire is probably one of the biggest douches to ever analyze hocky....Along with Bob Mackenzie, James Duthie (who doesnt even deserve to be on the NHL on TSN). Also, Joe Bowen/Harry Neale are awful. All of them have no sense of hockey and are one dimentional towards the Leafs no matter how bad they stink. Darren Dredger and Dave Hodge are probably my favorite TSN hockey analysts because they both tell it how it is. Even though I dont understand everything they say in Francais, I would much rather watch RDS...ad hopefully the picture quality is a little better this year! Anyone know if they are switching over to HD Cameras this season?

Habs with more televised games than the Laffs!!! HAHA its a freaking miracle! I can't believe it i must be dreaming! WOW a real shock, they probably finally understood that after 40 years of no cup, Toronto is Shit and Habs Rule :) But honestly i wouldn't have believed it if i hadn't seen it :P.

100 Posts BABY!!WOOT

:hlogo: !!GO HABS GO!! :hlogo:

True that!!!!!

Who would have figured that the TORONTO SPORTS NET would show more Habs games then laffs games?! :blink:

Edited by ehjay