Official Jersey Unveiling Thread

Mr. Nasty

I personally like em a lot. I'm reading a lot on HF. A lot of Canucks fans like the new jerseys. There will always be some dislikes with certain parts but overall we like them. I'm still mixed with VANCOUVER written on the front but it's alright with me.

Well... the away ones could be better. I like the home ones a lot though.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like em a lot. I'm reading a lot on HF. A lot of Canucks fans like the new jerseys. There will always be some dislikes with certain parts but overall we like them. I'm still mixed with VANCOUVER written on the front but it's alright with me.

Of course the Canucks fans like them, they're Canucks fans. Any logical thought there is thrown out of the window.

It's the same ugly design with a new ugly color scheme and for some god forsaken reason, they decided to throw "VANCOUVER" in big letters across the top.

Ick.

Of course the Canucks fans like them, they're Canucks fans. Any logical thought there is thrown out of the window.

It's the same ugly design with a new ugly color scheme and for some god forsaken reason, they decided to throw "VANCOUVER" in big letters across the top.

Ick.

I'm going to say it again and again. I like the home one though they could have left the Vancouver part off however the away ones are welll...meh.

The new Vancouver uniform is awful. Period. Who approves this sort of crap anyway? Brian Burke must be laughing his ass off. Nonis, you're an idiot.

:clap:

And :lol: @ CS. It's a jersey, why do you get so ######ing defensive about it? Thats some of the funniest crap I've ever read. Pathetic.

:clap:

And :lol: @ CS. It's a jersey, why do you get so ######ing defensive about it? Thats some of the funniest crap I've ever read. Pathetic.

Of course I'm going to defend it. I actually like the home one. Put us down some more. Put me down. I could ######ing care less. B)

http://www.canucksandbeyond.com/index.php/...irth_of_a_logo/

I like the "fake" ones way better. These look comical.

You mean the Johnny Canuck one? Yuck. The one I was wishing it'd be was the blue, silver and white one. Those looked really sharp IMO.

For all of you who want to put down the new logo but haven't seen it, you can look at my avatar. :clap:

Of course I'm going to defend it. I actually like the home one. Put us down some more. Put me down. I could ######ing care less. B)

No, someone who doesn't care is someone who doesn't respond at all. Thats basic Psychology shit.

That wasn't as defensive as it was whining. Plus you went on how the team was gonna kick ass this year when no one really mentioned anything about them sucking.

None of us are Canucks fans, why bother even paying any attention to what we think?

No, someone who doesn't care is someone who doesn't respond at all. Thats basic Psychology shit.

That wasn't as defensive as it was whining. Plus you went on how the team was gonna kick ass this year when no one really mentioned anything about them sucking.

None of us are Canucks fans, why bother even paying any attention to what we think?

I post here. I'm letting you guys know my reaction towards the jerseys since they're my team's new jerseys. I was thinking I shouldn't even bother posting but what the hell. I know I look like an idiot but I don't care.

My point for all this stupidity? They aren't as bad as some people are making them out to be. They're perfectly fine. I guess that's the point I was trying to make but what can I say change everyone's minds? I can't.

They could have been a lot worse. Let's also keep in mind a lot of jerseys have yet to be unveiled. Who says they won't look worse than ours? Ours are fine for now.

I'll finish off with this last statement. I like them(home one that is... the away does look a tad childish). :rolleyes:

I encourage you to watch the intro to Canucks.com You will see why the team made the jersey what it is.

Canucks Website

Your opinion is fine just don't scold other people for not liking them.

I find them to be a crime against human vision and a travesty to hockey. But thats only partly because it's a ugly jersey. It's more because it's an ugly Casucks jersey.

I don't give the fans enough credit though, the majority don't like them. Kudos to you Canucks fans, kudos to you.

Your opinion is fine just don't scold other people for not liking them.

I find them to be a crime against human vision and a travesty to hockey. But thats only partly because it's a ugly jersey. It's more because it's an ugly Casucks jersey.

I don't give the fans enough credit though, the majority don't like them. Kudos to you Canucks fans, kudos to you.

That's perfectly fine and I understand exactly what you're saying.

Just for the sake of the word mark, the Canucks puts Vancouver on the front to honour the VANCOUVER MILLIONAIRES. There's your answer for that. Horizontal stripes are for Canadian Heritage. The colours are for BC and to match our inagural sweater.

So obviously to Canuck fans the scheme of the jersey is going to mean more.

End of rant.

Oh no, I know what the colors are for. I've always thought it was an ugly color scheme, thats a bad shade of green to use for that blue. It's like someone puked on a Leafs jersey.

That's exactly why I came into this defending it you AVS fan! :P So the less fortunate rival NW teams know how much better we are than you. :lol:;)

The design is OK but I wish they had dropped the ORCA whale. Go with the stick in the rink and have the whale on the arms - they got it backwards for my liking!

I personally wouldn't have minded that either. Ah well.... the AVS are going to be seeing it a lot. Just about everytime Luongo stops one of their pathetic attempts to score. ^_^

OUR FUGLY JERSEYS WILL HAVE EVERYONE SO DIZZY THAT THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT EM! :lol:

I personally wouldn't have minded that either. Ah well.... the AVS are going to be seeing it a lot. Just about everytime Luongo stops one of their pathetic attempts to score. ^_^

OUR FUGLY JERSEYS WILL HAVE EVERYONE SO DIZZY THAT THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT EM! :lol:

Oh well, it's the team and the performance that counts. I like the colours. The most important thing is that the fans of the team like them.

CS and JS are acting like this towards one another:

Spy_vs_Spy2.jpg

and the season hasn't even started :P

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Pathetic attempts?

Hejduk's TWO hat tricks against Luongo were pathetic?

HAH! You'll be eating our dust this season with that anemic offense.

CS and JS are acting like this towards one another:

Spy_vs_Spy2.jpg

and the season hasn't even started :P

I'm so on the left.

To the left, to the left.

For the new uniforms revealed thus far:

Thumbs Up

Boston

Washington

Columbus

LA

Nashville