Fox News Lapdogs

zumpano21

only a propaganda network would have this as its main story, everybody else has the "I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay" Republican Senator from Idaho.

And from what I've seen...Fox is very reluctant to label him as Republican as well.

only a propaganda network would have this as its main story, everybody else has the "I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay" Republican Senator from Idaho.

Um, that is the lead story of FoxNews. It's the one with the big picture on the front page. Was the lead article when I got online this afternoon also. I'm not gonna sit here and say FoxNews isn't biased toward the right, just like I won't say other new outlets aren't biased themselves. But come on, bashing them by lying about what the main article on the site is BS.

editorial opinion is separate from news reporting in North America. Only places where it isn't is News Corp media outlets, CanWest Global and the National Post which motto before CanWest takeover was to hate Canada.

Give me a break. It's supposed to be separate, but it clearly isn't.

P.S. Now, after being the main headline all day, they switched to the article zumpano originally posted about.

it is actually. Have you actually read washington post/ny times NEWS articles? Its called leaving opinion to the opinion pages. News Corp doesn't do that. They make the news slanted. There isn't a firewall.

Just ask JLP about newspapers. He'll tell you the same thing. opinion|news separate. Only place in the world where this is the case is North America. Rest of the world newspapers are tied to political parties.