MTL @ TB - Game 1 predictions

crazyhab

Who knows? I have no idea...

Game #1 will tell me alot about the series, right now I have alot of questions.

Prediction: Either Tampa or Montreal will win game 1, by a score that has yet to be determined.

I predict The habs will win 9-8 on a goal by Brisebois in the 7th overtime period!!!......

haha wouldnt that be something?????

Realisticly, If we stay out of Penalty trouble i think we can win a close one....

If we get into Penalty trouble St.Louis and the bolts could burn us...

:ghg::ghg:

Halley's comet returns 70 years early and crashes through the Canadiens dressing room during the 2nd intermission. Dagenais, lacking lateral speed, is unable to side-step the fiery ball and is crushed to a fine paste. Komisarek, annoyed at being interrupted while cleaning the mingled blood of several Tampa players off his uniform, delivers a thunderous shoulder blow that sends the comet careening back into orbit.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33
Originally posted by sakiqc

My prediction: 3-1 Habs in 2nd overtime. Rivet with the EN:/)

Were you just joking around or did you have a mental slip?

hehe, of course i was :D

what is more probable? 9-8 in 7th OT or 3-1 in OT ?

humm, i'd say both are impossible;)

Originally posted by TruthMonger

Halley's comet returns 70 years early and crashes through the Canadiens dressing room during the 2nd intermission.  Dagenais, lacking lateral speed, is unable to side-step the fiery ball and is crushed to a fine paste.  Komisarek, annoyed at being interrupted while  cleaning the mingled blood of several Tampa players off his uniform, delivers a thunderous shoulder blow that sends the comet careening back into orbit.

hehe, i thought you were going to say that after beeing hit by the comet, Dagenais would have become the superhero and score lot of goals.. Ever see the movie Meteor Man ? lol :lol:

Originally posted by sakiqc

what is more probable? 9-8 in 7th OT or 3-1 in OT ?

humm, i'd say both are impossible;)

Hey, how about 9-8 in 7th OT but Kovalev scores from Koivu......More probable now?? hahahaha

My real prediction: 2-0 Habs....Theo shines in the victory!

don't you guys listen to barry melrose? We only have one line that can score.

9-1 Habs

Hattricks from Kovalev,Ryder, and Perreault

We empty the net at the end to let st.louis get a goal... assisted by lecavalier and roy.

j/k

3-2 or 4-2...

[Edited on 4/23/2004 by simonus]

I bet TB comes out strong for the first 8-10 minutes, maybe even scoring a goal. They've been ready to go the last few days and St. Louis will be charged up.

But then things will settle in once the Habs D-men adjust to the increased spead from the Lightning compared to the Bruins and the Habs could easily tie it before the period ends.

I predict a 5-3 Final...for who?? I'm inclined to say the Habs, only because I want it, but I don't know.

Tampa has nothing...St. Louis is going to get pasted by the suprisingly mobile Komisarek, Stillman is going to re-injure himself and the Habs are going to win 4-2.

It will be interesting to see how Julien tries to match up lines when the Habs don't have home ice advantage.

I think the Habs will win the first game...Tampa will come out rusty. Tampa'll take the 2nd game and the Habs will win both games at home before finishing Tampa on their home ice. Habs win in 5 games. Book it.