Game Thread | Pittsburgh vs. Canadiens | 09/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were testing the RDS HD feed tonight. Does anyone know if the feed will show up on Expressvu and if so, what channel?

Well, if things up there work like digital cable down here, there should be a certain section in your guide that has all the HD channels in one place. Know that just because you get RDS probably won't mean you automatically have RDS HD. I know my friend gets HD channels, but the channel the carries the Blue Jackets don't have an HD channel on his provider.

According to RDS:

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/236884.html

Kovalev - Grabovski - A. Kostitsyn

S. Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Ferland

Kostopoulos - Chipchura - Lahti

Murray - Milroy - Locke

They don't mention the D pairings.

For the Pens:

Recchi - Crosby - Sykora

Talbot - Esposito - Hall

Armstrong - Staal - Malone

Ruutu - Brent - Laraque

On defense:

Sergei Gonchar, Kristopher Letang, Darryl Sydor, Mark Eaton, Rob Scuderi and Mike Weaver.

Marc-André Fleury and Ty Conklin in net.

Alot of the regulars for the pens will be playing so this should be quite the test for our youngsters.

According to RDS:

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/236884.html

Kovalev - Grabovski - A. Kostitsyn

S. Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Ferland

Kostopoulos - Chipchura - Lahti

Murray - Milroy - Locke

They don't mention the D pairings.

For the Pens:

Recchi - Crosby - Sykora

Talbot - Esposito - Hall

Armstrong - Staal - Malone

Ruutu - Brent - Laraque

On defense:

Sergei Gonchar, Kristopher Letang, Darryl Sydor, Mark Eaton, Rob Scuderi and Mike Weaver.

Marc-André Fleury and Ty Conklin in net.

Alot of the regulars for the pens will be playing so this should be quite the test for our youngsters.

Pens are playing the A- team LOL....Shit I wanted Price vs Crosby. Espo will make us pay early, that sucks. Laraque is going to kill Kosto. First game of pre-season and we are going to get a good look at our own ass-ets. Don't mind me. I'm trying my new negative approach since last year being positive didn't help.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Pens are playing the A- team LOL

Like last year. In 2 games versus the Ruins we had 2 squads meaning that no single Habs player played the B's twice. Chara and others played both games though for those clowns. They only rotated 3 players or something stupid like that

This year it's 3 squads for us

GO HABS GO

Tonight might be painful to watch, especially when we have waited so long to see the Habs play again. Instead, we get the Bulldogs. Of course if they actually beat the pens....

I don't care really, it is the preseason. If you play your A-squad this early, it just means you don't have rookies to evaluate. In the case of the Pens, their rookies are already on the team. :)

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I am ready........That first line should be fun.

So I signed up for the Center Ice online but I can't seem to see a schedule anywhere. Where are you guys reading the games to be shown calender?

Is it on RDS.CA Please give me a link if so. I'm in Nashville so RDS tv won't help. It may be internet radio for me . OH WELL

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

LE BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I am ready........That first line should be fun.

So I signed up for the Center Ice online but I can't seem to see a schedule anywhere. Where are you guys reading the games to be shown calender?

Is it on RDS.CA Please give me a link if so. I'm in Nashville so RDS tv won't help. It may be internet radio for me . OH WELL

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

LE BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed up for the centre ice online thing too but today only has two games and the isles are blacked out??

How the hell can they blackout a game online???

Damn bettman!

Wednesday is the first habs game shown on the centre ice online .

I signed up for the centre ice online thing too but today only has two games and the isles are blacked out??

How the hell can they blackout a game online???

Damn bettman!

Wednesday is the first habs game shown on the centre ice online .

Where are you reading the schedule? Any word if RDS.CA online is showing it?

I have been looking on rds.ca but I don't see anything. Mind you I don't speak French!

Same here.. can anybody help us out and tell us where we can watch the game?

:hlogo:

1st period 0-0 7:22 left... kovalev just coughed up the puck.. on the 4 on 4. Ugly.. but all is well.