Montreal vs. Tampon Bay | Game Thread | 04/25/04 | Game 2 | Round 2

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Souray should be benched. Wtf was that the period wasn't over you don't stop playing. He is having a terrible game. Took a stupid penalty to put us 2 down and give them 1 goal. Then does this and costs us a 2nd and the game no way we scoring 3 more on Khabibulin.

Horrible play by Souray on the goal.. but he knows it..

This is going to be very hard now..

At least the showed a little bit in the second.. but we have to be as disciplined as in game 7 against Boston, if we want to beat Tampa.

Let's hope they can put together a good third and turn this shit around.

:ghg:

Theres no way Lecavalier should've scored late in the period like that....

Why in the Hell didnt Souray just do what he does 90 % of the time, DUMP THE ######ING PUCK, instead he turns it over and they put the nail in the coffin with 4 seconds to go in the period..

It should be 2-2 right now after the way the boys dominated that period.

I dont think theres much of a chance that we'll come back now in this one!....Hopefully im Wrong.

:ghg::ghg:

Down 0-2 going back to Montreal, its same as Boston series. I'm just afraid that this series wont turn out the same for the habs, Tampa is a better team then Boston, and has a better coach... They arent going to let the habs back in, they'll adjust to whatever changes we make...

This is tough... ugh

The Habs could at least freaking try. Terrible effort, aside from a little while during the 2nd period. Don't they know they are in the playoffs, where each game is pivotal? Where is the effort? Where is the heart? Pitiful.

:puke: :wall: :puke: :wall: :puke: :wall: :puke: :wall:

[Edited on 4-25-04 by Fanpuck33]

..........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::?-

Wheres the team that played game 7 against boston?

These guys mustve been picked out from a retirement-home. Why even bother to play the games if its going to look like this? If they play like this in montreal its cheating the fans for their money since this rubbish isnt even worth getting paid to watch.

It's all about the goalies. That's what this series is....a battle of the goaltenders. Theodore lost that game vs. khabibulan, but he should've won it. All tampa's goals were horrible on our part. Oh well, were going back to montreal where we can win the next to games due to our momentum we will recieve from our fans. GO HABS GO!!!!!!

The only positive to take out of these two losses is that we have been here before and can comeback.

Great second period and then the backbreaker by Lecavalier really killed us and it was all over after that. Late period goals are killer.

It's not over yet guys, don't give up hope because we CAN comeback and it all starts with game 3!

:ghg:

what I don't understand is why we are playing this style of hockey. We have our own game and we are not playing it.

If quintal comes back, kommi needs to go. I love the guy but he keeps getting beat. He needs more time.....

I want ward back too. We desperately need someone to spark some physical play.

We looked good in the second but the rest of the game we were flopping around.

All I can hope is we come out flying at the bell center. I mean flying......serious hits, good passing and for once in this series, we need to own our zone.

Theo is doing his part.

###### am I distressed........

Atleast the stupid leafs lost too.

Dunno why people are getting so mad. Did they honestly think the Habs were gonna win the CUp this year? They did exactly what I expected. They won a round and can build on it for next year. They have a solid group of young stars, they will only get better. This is how you build a great team, improve every year. They're a good team sure, but not great. They need a few more years for their young players to mature than they'll be dynamite.

It's not like we went out and traded all our future for a bunch of veterans for a run to the cup. they made 1 trade for a great player and lost a guy who hasn't been able to crack NHL in 3 years.

Tampa is the better team. Stop kidding yourself.