Cuts?

MMPL

Hey guys, just wandering when the habs will cut any players (i already know they cut 7).

When they cut players, who do u think theyll cut?

Edited by MMPL

The problem is that they're playing A LOT of preseason games in a short laps of time. So they have to keep more players than they should.

Okay. So i'll change the topic a bit, in the end who do you think will be cut and who?

Who's onthe bubble?

Who's onthe bubble?

That Archer kid that got beat down by Laraque in the 1st pre-season game... he's done. He's basically the Ivanas of two seasons ago (played.. what.. 1 game in a habs uni, got beat down by Chara and that was it). Only problem this time is he got beat way worse that Ivanas did. :P

That Archer kid that got beat down by Laraque in the 1st pre-season game... he's done. He's basically the Ivanas of two seasons ago (played.. what.. 1 game in a habs uni, got beat down by Chara and that was it). Only problem this time is he got beat way worse that Ivanas did. :P

Ivanans wasn't even beat, he just got sucker punched after the fight was over.

Ivanans wasn't even beat, he just got sucker punched after the fight was over.

Exactly

Comments: Ivanans runs a Senator along the boards and Chara is right in the vicinity. The play continues up ice, but the refs blow it down as Chara and Ivanans are circling, gloves still on. They continue like this and then nod their heads when the gloves finally come off. They continue to circle around and have a long square off and go at each other at the same time. Chara throws the first that lands, then they trade a few shots that do no more than graze. The two big men are now off-balance and fall to the ice, but as they are falling Chara lands a nice shot. When the linsemen get in there Chara stands up and gives Ivanans a shot while he's still on his knees. Ivanans was bleeding and had to head to the dressing room for repairs. Report is he lost some teeth and was cut under the eye. He didn't return to the game. Other Penalties: Chara received a cross checking; Ivanans a roughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o10pgLYCEK8

This is the Ivanas vs Chara fight.... I've lost total respect for chara after this cheap shot that made IVANAS lose most of his teeth.

i noticed some others great fights by Chara. Chara vs Cheechoo, Chara vs Hinote, very fair fights...

Still loved him tossing McCabe around, even though I threaten the wife with wearing a pilon on my head with Chara on it at the Boston game this Sunday.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LMWLFca67ng