Prospects

MMPL

Prospects  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite canadiens prospect?

• Kyle Chipchura
    • Carey Price
    • Andrei Kostitsyn
    • Sergie Kostitsyn
    • Ryan McDonagh
    • Ryan O'Byrne
    • Mikhail Grabovski
    • Other

Same for me!

:hlogo:

AK

This team is in dire need of scoring, and this is the guy most likely to give us what we need most.

yup, and yup...

Really, I'm not even thinking of him as a prospect anymore. He's like Lapierre to me and they're both considered regulars on the team. After him, it's chips.

I like chips and big ####.

lmao... I think something like 99 out of 100 men enjoy chips and big ####. Throw in a Habs game and you've got yourself a perfect night.

lmao... I think something like 99 out of 100 men enjoy chips and big ####. Throw in a Habs game and you've got yourself a perfect night.

That's why they'll open a first HOOTERS in Greenfield Park southshore of Montreal !!!

edit : http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20070917...NTPAGE/70912061

Well, can anyone guess who I voted for... ;)

Ok. my nick gives my vote away, for all the reasons stated above.. specially like to reference to chip, big ####, and a perfect night watching a habs game... but getting serious.

I have as a close second. AK, Price and the BIG O'Byrne!

I'm surprised to not see D'agostini as well, on our list. Who I would rate on a list of third fav's; D'iago, SK (aka lil ####) and Gabby.

Thats me guys and gals., at least on this topic.

Now on to a very important annoucment.

I just purchased seasons tickets for the bulldogs in hamilton! I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing our baby habs in action! I will be putting up tickets for games that I know for sure that I cannot make in the 07/08 season. I'd be willing to hand them over at par for anyone looking forward to seeing our little habs grow up... plus. just as I scouted games in the final round of the playoffs for the cup last season... look for home game reports by your biggest CHIPS and #### fan here at HW! :)

I'll be giving a regular report on all home games that I attend titled... "Here's looking at you kid!"

* just in case you missed my reports last season, on the prospects side of HW.

my report from game #4 vs bears

http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?showtopic=12068

my report from game #3 vs bears

http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?showtopic=12050

And last but not least; second week in October is season ticket holders, season opening event at an irish pub organized by the team. It will be a meet and greet; with autographs and photos allowed with the entire team. To say I'm looking forward to this night would be a gross understatement.

So there you have it. GO DOGS GO!

GO HABS GO!

Edited by Chips

Carey Price.

:hlogo:

simonusev4.png